THE CHANSIRI INTERVIEW THREAD - All posts about the interview in here please

Just now, @owlstalk said:

Has anyone heard ANYTHING about a plan, strategy or way forward yet?

Nope just gone on the defensive again and not offered any clear direction for the club. 

When asked about his future, he says ‘he doesn’t know’. Well, fantastic, nice to know the owner of the club doesn’t know what the future of the club is.

• Love 3

1 minute ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

The point is that the reason why they were pulling out was due to negativity around our fan base.  Not other clubs fan base but ours. 

Why bring other clubs into it?

you really believe that? People moaning put off a company willing to put 8 or 9 figures in. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Just now, RockieOwl said:

Do the other 23 clubs in the Championship also have issues with sponsorship then? Because I can guarantee that they will moan and criticise just as much as we do. Reading are top. I wonder what their reaction was yesterday losing 3-0 at home

I’ve mentioned previously in this post, if you go into any forum you’ll get moaners.. that’s just a reflection of life . But our club historically has had far too many.. even when we’ve been competitive as a club

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, RockieOwl said:

Do the other 23 clubs in the Championship also have issues with sponsorship then? Because I can guarantee that they will moan and criticise just as much as we do. Reading are top. I wonder what their reaction was yesterday losing 3-0 at home

No doubt other clubs gets criticised and moaned about but that's irrelevant.  The sponsor pulled out partly due to the negativity of our fan base.   They were looking at our fan base not Readings.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

But this morning he's told us he knows as much about football as football experts

At the risk of repeating myself, but you're clearly a bit slow this morning so I will: No Chairman, football expert, or even You, can stop a player from missing sitters, not tackling and getting themselves booked/sent off; they are responsible for their own actions. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Inspector Lestrade said:

No doubt other clubs gets criticised and moaned about but that's irrelevant.  The sponsor pulled out partly due to the negativity of our fan base.   They were looking at our fan base not Readings.  

So Reading are different then. They can attract sponsorship irrespective of any negativity they have, but we have to shut up and do as we are told so that we can get sponsorship

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1