THE CHANSIRI INTERVIEW THREAD - All posts about the interview in here please

7 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

DC better be honest or what's the point of the interview? 

DC gives his honest view

DC gets slagged off 

So do we want DC to lie when asked a question? 

The guy simply cannot  win 

so will that help the squad hearing that? Some times in life you have to be diplomatic what asked a question like that. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

25 minutes ago, TodwickOwl said:

Fair play to him, I think his broken English makes him sound arrogant and it comes across wrong.

Ultimately he is our benefactor and has got some things wrong and is rectifying it - he’s pumped hundreds of millions in, we haven’t forced it of course, but I’m willing to judge his actions from here on

Hes agreed to an interview and telling us a lot of stuff we already knew, and he’s getting slated. 

He’s said he’ll spend in Jan if we need to, I imagine he’s given Monk more time based on a points deduction being halved that he knew was coming and to let his team ‘gel’ - I suspect he would shift him out if it doesn’t get better by Xmas. 

There is literally nothing more we/he can do now - we’ve got the team, manager, backroom staff and a club that has no income coming in and he’s propping it up. The only change he can make is to fire Monk - I don’t see that happening now, yesterday has given him more time, maybe another 10 games. 

Another 10 games for Monk, what a depressing thought...

and DC can kiss promotion goodbye (though we all knew this anyway)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

39 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

CHANSIRI ON STEVE BRUCE

"He wanted to come. I told him ‘I don’t like your style’, you can’t finish my job."

The best manager he appointed...

Suspect a lot of the Bruce stuff is bitterness due to how he departed.

Ffs he appointed Moustachio and Bilbo Bag Eyes.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

This man will kill our club if he carries on this way, he needs help with running the club but is to stubborn to get it. Been a very good couple of days for the club with the 9 points, this though is the complete opposite. 

Edited by WalthamOwl
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, Chris Apolon said:

The problem I'm seeing throughout the live updates is Chansiri is coming across as too MUCH of a fan

He is providing emotional and subjective soundbites that can be interpreted as right/wrong dependent on individual fans points of view. This is only going to alienate him further to those that disagree

He needs to start starting FACTS, provide numbers to back up his arguments, and more importantly provide a BUSINESS PLAN moving forward not just "we want to do x, y, z"

We need HOW, WHEN and WHY not his opinions

HOW...when no one knows what will happen to clubs over the next year.   WHEN...same answer  WHY...he's  told everyone why they can't plah ahead but has told you what the aims are....he didn't say he was going to sack Monk but regardless of who we had as manager we would be inthe same situation they are the FACTS...I don't need a business plan to understand that 

• Like 2

CHANSIRI ON THAT SPONSORSHIP DEAL 

"Before Covid, I had one sponsor lined up. It was going to be very big for this club, never happened before.

"The deal was almost finished. It would have been eight or nine figures, depending on where we finish.

"It was almost finished but their team went and found information on social media and came back to me and said 'why is social media so negative to you and the club?'

"I said 'it's a minority'. At the end they refused me and made me very upset.

"I don't blame the fans but this is a fact. I tried to bring in money to support the club.

"So I'd say if you don't support us, then don't damage us. Keep quiet.

"But the majority of the fans are amazing. It's just a little (section)."

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

Owlstalk Shop