THE CHANSIRI INTERVIEW THREAD - All posts about the interview in here please

3 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Not talking about intially

Am talking about permanently

His legacy

What areas of the club in particular have improved?

We got a shiny new scoreboard and a Desso pitch. 

And some of those fancy dugout chairs.

It’s nice to come back to this thread and in the main people that seem to be on planet earth. Having had various chats on TWS on Facebook yesterday where the majority seem to live on planet zippy. Actually they aren’t really chats, more people saying how fantastic DC is (much my shock and dismay) and people hammering anyone that posts even remote and clear concerns about the running of the club. It’s utterly bizarre how people see things so differing. 

I gave up on TWS yesterday. It’s just impossible to have a reasoned discussion and debate about our chairman. You make a valid post and simply get called a negative, toxic fan. I was even blamed as one of the people that caused the sponsorship deal to collapse. The alarming thing is that these people genuinely believe it. 

I’ve never known our fan based so toxic and divisive on a topic.  

Guest Hornsby

Met Katrien at ground when she had some problems on bar and ground to sort. Really impressive.

Reading panel's first decision, she begged Chansiri not to backdate stadium transaction and mislead auditors, etc.

If he only listens to our lawyers, good staff are not gonna stay, nor come.

Without them , you can't steer this ship from Bangkok. 

16 hours ago, REDOWL said:

I've tried so hard all day to re-educate myself regarding the owners comments about us not being a big club and fan negatively.  I wondered if,like thousands of others,spending a good deal of  money on matches, souvenirs and memorabilia was indicative of being negative. I have come to the conclusion Mr Chansiri that you don't have a clue what makes the vast majority of Wednesday fans loyal to their cause. You can criticise us for thinking the club is big if you want but it is OUR club and we are entitled to feel that about our lifetimes affinity. Please don't ever say again that fans alleged negatively contributed to sponsors pulling out of a deal because that really is an insult to our intelligence. What you are effectively stating is that we,the fans,are a stumbling block to progress and success when the truth is we are a  fantastically loyal fan base that doesn't deserve your criticism.

Rant over.....just an opinion.

To be balanced he did say the majority of fans are amazing. 

• Like 1