Wycombe Wanderers vs Sheffield Wednesday OMDT

An absolute embarrassment. A charity for every other basket case of a side who can’t buy a win. 

Down by November by losing to sides with a even lower budget than us. 

Monk deserves the sack but no point unless we identify someone who could turn this around. Otherwise it’s planning for the long road back. 

What fun it is to be a football supporter in Sheffield....   Too bad that next season we STILL won't have Sheffield derby matches...  Big Deep Hole to dig out of - until we can be more accurate in the final third we will lose game after game... ONE shot on goal....  Not good enough

2 minutes ago, Bulgaria said:

Ok, hands up who backed Wycombe at 4-1 at half time during the debacle at Rotherham?

Every cloud.....

Anyways, same old tripe, look about as likely to score as Ian Dowie.

I had a bet on Wycombe wining and it’s got me £250.  Am I pleased? Only if monk is gone this evening.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bluesteel said:

An absolute embarrassment. A charity for every other basket case of a side who can’t buy a win. 

Down by November by losing to sides with a even lower budget than us. 

Monk deserves the sack but no point unless we identify someone who could turn this around. Otherwise it’s planning for the long road back. 

That's been the case for a while now bud, you know when we play a team who've lost 10 on the bounce that we will help them out

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Andy W said:

So the fall is complete...1-0 loss to Wycombe

Where do we go from here people????

Two more home defeats to Bournemouth and Millwall. 

Can't score vs Luton, Rotherham and Wycombe and I'd wager we've have had no more than 6 shots on target in all 3 games combined....5 goals conceded.

• Like 1

I don't know why people are surprised by the last 4 results. We have makeshift strikers up top, a midfield that doesn't battle off the ball and are utterly useless in possession. We have two wingers who can't cross, a defence that has no leader and two league one goalkeepers. We lack pace, creativity, movement.. the list is endless. The players clearly aren't good enough, but the manager isn't getting the best out of them. Every Wednesday fan can see the likes of Dawson and Pelupessy aren't good enough, so why play them? I just don't know where we go from here. UTO

• Like 1