Rotherham - V - Wednesday OMDT

The players we signed are good signings. For some reason they come here and are either crocked or turn into turds overnight. The main reason has to be the manager I'm afraid. 3 games to show some fight and the first 2 and they have shown the opposite!!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Hotten Owl said:

Yeah I get that. Do you reckon a young keeper won't read social media? I'm thinking about the general storm thats coming. Put yourself in his boots tonight. 

If I put myself in his boots it would be 0-0.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Carlos out, Jos out, Bullen out Monk out. And nothing changes.

Maybe there's another reason our club has been on a continual decline for four years.

Thats football. Managers come and go. No one can defend Monk. He is an awful manager.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Maybe there's another reason our club has been on a continual decline for four years.

It's changed since Monk took charge - it has got significantly worse. Results and performances. 

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

It's right though

We're gonna hound Monk out only to let the same bloke who appointed them all appoint the next one

lol

Do you seriously support Monk after everything we've seen?

• Like 3

Guest LondonOwl313
2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

If Carlos or Bruce was still in charge things wouldn't have got this bad. It's in decline because we have poor recruitment and a manager who doesn't do the basics well at all. Formation and team selection are totally wrong every week