Rotherham - V - Wednesday OMDT

This is no surprise to me tonight. When everyone was getting excited about our recruitment, I was thinking this was an absolute pile of crap. Club cast offs who try their best but ultimately crap. Managed by this awful manager. 

Iorfa, brown and Luongo will improve us no end but I doubt it will be enough to keep us up this season 

• Like 1

Guest everydays_wednesday
1 minute ago, S36 OWL said:

Wednesday were social distancing. 

We are distancing ourselves from the Championship for sure!

Just now, Bouncing Owl said:

This is no surprise to me tonight. When everyone was getting excited about our recruitment, I was thinking this was an absolute pile of crap. Club cast offs who try their best but ultimately crap. Managed by this awful manager. 

Iorfa, brown and Luongo will improve us no end but I doubt it will be enough to keep us up this season 

if they aren't on the injury table 

Guest LondonOwl313
2 minutes ago, striker said:

Best we get another 3 sent off asap, we'll only lose 3-0 and don't have to watch any more of this poo 😀

Should make it tactical and order Dawson, Odubajo, Pelupessy and Harris to fight each other on the pitch.. would benefit the team if they were suspended for a long time

1 minute ago, Hotten Owl said:

Yeah I get that. Do you reckon a young keeper won't read social media? I'm thinking about the general storm thats coming. Put yourself in his boots tonight. 

If I’d been in his boots tonight it’d probably still be 0-0. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Hotten Owl said:

Yeah I get that. Do you reckon a young keeper won't read social media? I'm thinking about the general storm thats coming. Put yourself in his boots tonight. 

Then it's the responsibility of the manager to take him out of the firing line when he's underperforming. 

• Like 2