Rotherham - V - Wednesday OMDT

1 minute ago, McRightSide said:

Aside from Dawson being awful I have particularly been impressed that not only has Monk made us a long ball side , he’s also now deployed long ball tactics across the pitch

He can't even do that right.

That's the worse thing.

Long ball is easy, smack it up front and get people close enough to win the second ball.

1 minute ago, glynnb said:

Well at least we got rid of the bad eggs. All we have now is a joke of a club, I've supported them since 1965 and have never felt so embarrassed, angry or indifferent to a club I don't recognise. 

I agree . There is nothing to like . I’m these truly dire times it would be nice to have a football club to be proud of and to give a welcome distraction . Instead we continue to get worse , we continue to be run poorly ... I suppose at least we went to Wembley and aren’t run by Dave Allen 😏

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, glynnb said:

Well at least we got rid of the bad eggs. All we have now is a joke of a club, I've supported them since 1965 and have never felt so embarrassed, angry or indifferent to a club I don't recognise. 

I agree so much with this. I’ve had it with my club - never thought I would say it but Im done 

• Like 3