Hutchinson

1 hour ago, GLOwl said:

You know you're not in a good team when jako are the kit manufacturers 😂

What happened to all the championship clubs that were going to sign him?

Whereas Elev8 kits are renowned throughout the football world! :ph34r:

Guest Therealrealist
55 minutes ago, Ronnie Starling said:

Yes the injury room it relatively empty at the moment. Give it a few weeks and maybe there will be someone to fill the void left by Hutchinson to keep the physio's busy.

Got a feeling thst it might be dunks😐

We will never get the full story from any of 'em...Player, nor managers...

The problem is ..They all whitter that much guff about The fans and the clubs during their time here, that it looks totally hypocritical when they come out with 

"The Story"

Every single one of them will start the book off...

"Wednesday fans are amongst the best in the country....But"

I would love a player, who we have given grief to...Say to us what we shouted at him...I would stand up and applaud...The book should start...

"Owlstalk for instance, its Wednesday website...I have never come across a set of more self entitled tw *ts in my whole career..Half of 'em don't go...The other half talk gibberish"

Edited by asteener1867
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, NorfolkNChance said:

Good luck to him.

Be a great lifestyle for him and his family and without any money worries it will be a wonderful place to live for a while. 

International school for the kids, drive on same side, sunshine, friendly people, great beaches etc. Jealous!

Yup...decent place to wind down tbh.

May even get himself a coaching role out there afterwards. 

Cracking place to live.

• Like 2

For a guy who has openly struggled with low moods, pain in his knee, not being able to train every day etc you can see why this would tick boxes. Good weather, more relaxed culture on and off the pitch. Able to get his football fix rather than sitting at home a free agent. it’s 30 odd degrees there today and it’s 17 in January so I’m jealous!

But from a swfc point of view the comments made about whether some of the squad were still desperate for promotion and to put the work in for it are clearer now. Too many on the wind down, a last big contract, or looking to move back to London/italy for family reasons. This current group have more reason to want to achieve.

• Like 1

With many other players leaving and not being able to find a better club or even a club at all, it proves they are not good enough, committed enough, fit enough, young enough or cheap enough for others. Despite them being placed on a pedestal while at Hillsborough and many fretting about our lack of big names. Barely anyone who leaves us goes on to bigger or better things, managers included.

Now that we are no longer operating a gravy train for robbers, pensioners and cripples we now appear to be going in the right direction with youth and strength added to our remaining more experienced & committed high earners like Lees and Bannan.

Despite that, best of luck to Sam Hutchinson and family and I hope they enjoy a couple of years in Cyprus. You may find the mythical and less spotted creatures Aphrodite and Abdi there.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2