Hutchinson

1 hour ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Whereas Elev8 kits are renowned throughout the football world! :ph34r:

OK, as you didn't get my point, I'll spell it out for you. 

As some on here were saying that mardy arse would find a better club than us, I fully expected to see him in a puma, nike or Adidas kit, or similar. He isn't, so he can't be that good, and those who said he was now look a bit silly.

• Love 1

21 minutes ago, RichSheffWeds said:

Cyprus, the well established footballing Mecca. 

Another player found his level after leaving us. 

I thought all the leavers were going to bigger, better teams than us ? 

At least he can enjoy some sunshine. 

So, so bitter

lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

56 minutes ago, GLOwl said:

As some on here were saying that mardy arse would find a better club than us, I fully expected to see him in a puma, nike or Adidas kit, or similar. He isn't, so he can't be that good, and those who said he was now look a bit silly.

Or do we look silly Pelepussy still here Hutchinson gone ?

47 minutes ago, Harrysgame said:

Bit of a drop that. Would have thought another champ lg1 club would have offered a better contract.

He will be ok their training is less intense, easy few years in a nice place. Maybe get his coaching badges.

Good luck to him did well for us.

I wonder about contracts weren't we meant to have offered Nuhiu new terms but he signed for a Cypriot team instead.

I'm actually quite surprised by this move, not because I thought Hutchinson was still a fantastic player who the cream of the Championship would be falling over themselves to sign, but because of what it could suggest about his mindset at this point in his career.

He's always struck me as a fighter, for better or worse, and someone who would back himself to the hilt. Yes, the lifestyle in Cyprus could be great, but it's hardly a hotbed of competitive football, is it? A lower Championship or even League One club would surely have offered him a greater element of challenge and competitiveness.

Signing for a club over there is tantamount to accepting that he's entering the twilight of his career in my eyes, which isn't something I expected to see from Hutchinson at this point, given that he only turned 31 last month.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GLOwl said:

Calm down mate, it was just a joke, some appear to have took it in the sense it was intended.

Do league table get decided on the quality of kit manufacturer these days? :ghoulguy:

1 hour ago, ZicoSterland2 said:

I wonder about contracts weren't we meant to have offered Nuhiu new terms but he signed for a Cypriot team instead.

Think Nuhiu would have been offered more.  Thing is at least Apoel are a bigger club. Be interesting to see how many games he plays.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Calm down mate, it was just a joke, some appear to have took it in the sense it was intended.

Do league table get decided on the quality of kit manufacturer these days? :ghoulguy:

I am calm. In fact I'm very calm. I am calmness personified. I am the calmest person in calm land.😌

Has to be said though. Point. Missed. Totally. 😀

Guest Therealrealist
4 minutes ago, 83owl said:

Pelupessy has value. We could sell him to a club in Europe or league 1 im sure. We wouldn’t be able to give hutch away for free.

JP will leave at the end of the season when his contract expires..we won’t be selling him to anybody😂