Hutchinson

The thing about players that have left, unless you really dislike them for some particular reason then you'll probably only stop moaning when they have been adequately replaced.

I don't think Hutchinson has yet but hope Lluongo can sort that position. You can argue Westwood has and as long as the keepers are doing ok then everyone's happy but you only have to look at last season to see how that could go. Dawson would be my pick out of the 2 though. Even Nuhiu hasn't been replaced yet.

• Like 2

Best of luck to him. Irrespective of what happened or didn't happen here, to come back from such a serious injury and then use his personal experience of mental health issues to help and support others should be applauded and I for one hope him and his family have a great time out there. 

plus he's still well fit... 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Themagiccap said:

plus he's still well fit... 

He is, which is probably why people hate him.

They look in the mirror and see their miserable face looking back at them and the jealousy is too much to handle

lol

Edited by BIG D
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2

28 minutes ago, BIG D said:

The thing about players that have left, unless you really dislike them for some particular reason then you'll probably only stop moaning when they have been adequately replaced.

I don't think Hutchinson has yet but hope Lluongo can sort that position. You can argue Westwood has and as long as the keepers are doing ok then everyone's happy but you only have to look at last season to see how that could go. Dawson would be my pick out of the 2 though. Even Nuhiu hasn't been replaced yet.

Yes the injury room it relatively empty at the moment. Give it a few weeks and maybe there will be someone to fill the void left by Hutchinson to keep the physio's busy.

3 minutes ago, Ronnie Starling said:

Yes the injury room it relatively empty at the moment. Give it a few weeks and maybe there will be someone to fill the void left by Hutchinson to keep the physio's busy.

Lluongo if last season is anything to go on mate

Best of luck to him. The warm climate will probably be good for his dodgy knees. Read a report earlier about him going to Paphos and according to him he'd loved his time at S6 but felt it had gone stale and it was time to move on.

Edited by darra