Hutchinson

2 hours ago, McRightSide said:

Lot of people seem pretty jealous at a millionaire getting paid handsomely to live in Cyprus and kick a ball around a few times a month

Not about jealousy at all,its about the people who posted on here about 'Hutch' this & 'Hutch 'that and how we should move heaven & earth to keep him,and what a brilliant player he is...I said i didnt think Hutchinson would get a Championship gig this season,said it way before the season started....& he hasnt     It is the right type of gig for a player that is allegedly injury prone & past his best,& on that basis some can wish him well.

Personally i believe his(& others) alleged antics contributed to the decline of the Club ...Some people on here still  not hearing the penny drop.....He would have allegedly offered nothing if he had stayed,nothing  in my view..except a further drain on already very limited resources..

• Like 3

16 hours ago, asteener1867 said:

We will never get the full story from any of 'em...Player, nor managers...

The problem is ..They all whitter that much guff about The fans and the clubs during their time here, that it looks totally hypocritical when they come out with 

"The Story"

Every single one of them will start the book off...

"Wednesday fans are amongst the best in the country....But"

I would love a player, who we have given grief to...Say to us what we shouted at him...I would stand up and applaud...The book should start...

"Owlstalk for instance, its Wednesday website...I have never come across a set of more self entitled tw *ts in my whole career..Half of 'em don't go...The other half talk gibberish"

which half are you and i in?

2 minutes ago, parajack said:

Not about jealousy at all,its about the people who posted on here about 'Hutch' this & 'Hutch 'that and how we should move heaven & earth to keep him,and what a brilliant player he is...I said i didnt think Hutchinson would get a Championship gig this season,said it way before the season started....& he hasnt     It is the right type of gig for a player that is allegedly injury prone & past his best,& on that basis some can wish him well.

Personally i believe his(& others) alleged antics contributed to the decline of the Club ...Some people on here still  not hearing the penny drop.....He would have allegedly offered nothing if he had stayed,nothing  in my view..except a further drain on already very limited resources..

This is the key point.

We've paid the most expensive prices in the country for years, for absolute garbage.

Hutch, Westwood, FF etc are a big reason for this.

It's great that we've seen the light finally, and are now bringing in hungry younger players with better attitudes.

Praising the likes of Hutch is wrong.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

This is the key point.

We've paid the most expensive prices in the country for years, for absolute garbage.

Hutch, Westwood, FF etc are a big reason for this.

It's great that we've seen the light finally, and are now bringing in hungry younger players with better attitudes.

Praising the likes of Hutch is wrong.

Westwood was garbage (for years)

lol

reyt

25 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

It’s just bizarre. Statistically over the past few seasons we were a better team with Westwood and Hutchinson playing. 

Yet apparently they were the problem. 

lol

Another one answering their own Q...Statistically did we achieve Promotion or even a second consecutive play off final NO & NO...so the players brought in to do this failed,their wages(when they were allegedly fit ''enough to play) were the reason prices had to go up in my view..Mr Chansiri's reply to this i believe at the time was (sic) allegedly 'The fans must do their part'....also similar at the fans forum re the bringing in of new players...

Edited by parajack
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

I don’t think Hutchinson can be accused of not giving a poo whilst he was here 

So why do you believe two completely different managers saw fit to drop him & Westwood? where has the 'clamour' been pre season to sign either?(in the Championship?)..no one come in for Lee either..(not including him in any alleged S6 'issues' just saying)

why? free agents,no fee required 

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

All that money wasted buying, paying them and achieving NOTHING

They were both free transfers.

We’ve achieved nothing for 20 years. What on earth is your point. And why are you singling those two out and not the 50 odd players we’ve signed since Chansiri bought the club. What have they achieved for us? 

1 minute ago, SallyCinnamon said:

They were both free transfers.

We’ve achieved nothing for 20 years. What on earth is your point. And why are you singling those two out and not the 50 odd players we’ve signed since Chansiri bought the club. What have they achieved for us? 

In the main **** all,thats the point...he isnt singling out these players,or am I,others are!!  starting threads about them!

1 minute ago, parajack said:

So why do you believe two completely different managers saw fit to drop him & Westwood? where has the 'clamour' been pre season to sign either?(in the Championship?)..no one come in for Lee either..(not including him in any alleged S6 'issues' just saying)

why? free agents,no fee required 

No one is arguing that it wasn’t the right time for both to leave the club. It ran its course and we needed a fresh change.

But this belief both players didn’t help Wednesday or were terrible influences is just rumours and is not backed up. I like to concentrate on what happens on the pitch - and when both Westwood and Hutchinson started we got more points on the board than without them. This is a cold hard fact. 

• Like 2