Hutchinson

On 23/09/2020 at 18:10, @owlstalk said:

I wish to god someone would write a book on what’s really gone on over the last five years 

Be interesting how many would support these heroes after reading it 

Be our guest. All I've seen is an assumption based on two not particularly good managers dropping SH and KW. I'd love to hear some specifics. I would love it. 

lol

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

It would still be all assumptions and the writers biases. 

But less so if it's properly sourced. I genuinely don't know what they did. I'm not saying they haven't done anything - I have no idea. I liked them both as players much more than I like the mangers who they've upset but I'm open minded. It's all history of course but that should make it easier to talk about. 

Just now, rickygoo said:

But less so if it's properly sourced. I genuinely don't know what they did. I'm not saying they haven't done anything - I have no idea. I liked them both as players much more than I like the mangers who they've upset but I'm open minded. It's all history of course but that should make it easier to talk about. 

Would be interesting to know, like you thought both were terrific players for us. Jos wasn't the best amd maybe he was brought in to start the dirty work. 

Still undecided about Monk he needs a big first half of the season to prove himself. Otherwise he is going to find himself looking for another post.

Always thought that both players gave everything and we were better with them in the side.