Glad to see that all the Owlstalk experts that have repeatedly told me for years that Hutchinson is top brass have been proven right by his journey to the Cypriot First Division

• Like 4

Why do people hate players who have left the club? Apart from George Hirst of course who achieved nothing in the pitch for us and screwed us out a couple of million quid. Good luck to him

lol
Weirdos

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, BIG D said:

Why do people hate players who have left the club? Apart from George Hirst of course who achieved nothing in the pitch for us and screwed us out a couple of million quid. Good luck to him

lol
Weirdos

They act like it's an ex girlfriend who's done the dirty on them🤣

• Like 3
On 15/09/2020 at 10:24, shezzas left peg said:

Saw this the other day while sat having my brew at work. I take a lot of these articles with a pinch of salt, but the bit saying Sam found out he wasn't getting his contract renewed via a text message cought my eye. Surely even if there's been a fall out of some kind I'd have hoped we would have been more professional and at least called someone into the office to tell them face to face. 

https://www.examinerlive.co.uk/sport/football/news/sam-hutchinson-sheffield-wednesday-exit-18527424

Curious why we're arguing about a story published in July concerning the specifics of how a popular but ultimately mediocre and injury prone former player left the club.

Of course feel free to chat about whatever you want, but considering the great start to the season and new culture and environment the club appears to have created, it seems like a strange choice. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, full fathom five said:

They act like it's an ex girlfriend who's done the dirty on them🤣

It’s odd isn’t it. Don’t understand the hate

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, BIG D said:

lol
Weirdos

We screwed ourselves out of 2million by not accepting Leicesters offer

• Like 1
46 minutes ago, mcmigo said:

He had a spell of outstanding form. The first part of the second Carlos season he was the best midfielder in the league. We effectively built the team on clean sheets driven by the back two Loovens and Lees and hutch in front. I know that during that time the England camp were looking at him as there were big doubts over Dier in that position. He then lost fitness and form again , and by the end some of his performances were poor. 

England camp? Come off it

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, BIG D said:

lol
Weirdos

Never really expressed any opinion on any player that has left the club

I do, however, have an opinion on the Owlstalk experts that incessantly harped on about how Hutchinson being out was key to our crap run last season... and he ends up going to exactly the same level as Atdhe Nuhiu... a player who's been vilified for about 5 years for not being good enough.

• Like 3
Just now, sheffwed1 said:

England camp? Come off it

That was from the horses mouth at the time. They looked at a number of uncapped players to play defensive mid ( inc Mark noble )as they had worries about Eric dier.  As I said , it never went anywhere as hutch got injured at the same time they wanted to look. 

1 minute ago, StudentOwl said:

Never really expressed any opinion on any player that has left the club

I do, however, have an opinion on the Owlstalk experts that incessantly harped on about how Hutchinson being out was key to our crap run last season... and he ends up going to exactly the same level as Atdhe Nuhiu... a player who's been vilified for about 5 years for not being good enough.

Chill, dude.

We're all Cypriot First Division, aren't we?

• Haha 3
2 minutes ago, mcmigo said:

That was from the horses mouth at the time. They looked at a number of uncapped players to play defensive mid ( inc Mark noble )as they had worries about Eric dier.  As I said , it never went anywhere as hutch got injured at the same time they wanted to look. 

My local farmer is muck spreading but this exceeds anything his machinery can handle. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, mcmigo said:

I think you mean it was from an actual horses mouth 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1