3 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

WE SHOULD ADD THIS TO THE HONOURS BOARD AND GET A MASSIVE PLAQUE MADE TO COMMEMORATE SUCH SUCCESS

AND OF COURSE A MASSIVE MASSIVE STATUE OF 'HUTCH' ON THE SOUTH STAND BRIDGE

He could be stood there, 12 foot tall, solid bronze, pictured in his Wednesday shirt clutching millions and millions of pounds

Best midfielder we had for a good spell,4 divisions above pelepussy.

• Haha 2

On 24/09/2020 at 18:29, BIG D said:

If I could be @rsed I’d drag up all the old threads when we were desperate for him to sign. See how overrated people thought he was back then. 

Wouldnt be relevant if you did though would it? people are commenting on his performances,availability, all round alleged attitude(both good,and 'bad' depending on your point of view) and disciplinary & injury record.Whilst here

An example i saw a post saying he had helped take us to a Play Off Final,my recollection is that he had been allegedly injured for 8 weeks prior to the Final,before playing in it,and being subbed off for big Dave....all about context..Even as a youngster Sam had injury woes...Hutchinson impressed when he came on loan to us,thats why it was extended & a contract offered.& his 3 player of the Month awards(16/17) 

in his time he was probably one of the best midfielders/defenders in the Championship...

Dont think anyone is denying his contribution...or ability....

Guest Therealrealist
8 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

Why did someone just pm me to say Hutch is actually posting in this thread under a pseudonym ?

🤣

I don’t know..why did someone just pm you to say hutch is posting in this thread under a pseudonym?

Guest Therealrealist
1 minute ago, Mr Farrell said:

No idea 🤣

Just read back and can't see anyone coming across like Hutch or Hutches Dad.

My guess he’s dining out in Cyprus and hasn’t posted in this thread 🥴

5 hours ago, Therealrealist said:

My guess he’s dining out in Cyprus and hasn’t posted in this thread 🥴

Or maybe Dave is posting in the thread pretending to be Hutch so that nobody realises he is in this thread and Hutch isn't.

lol

• Haha 1