Guest Therealrealist
43 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

If your kids are throwing themselves on the floor, throwing their toys around, crying and screaming and lobbing all their food across the table because they want a new Xbox (even though you'd  just bought them a brand new playstation the week before) you don't buy them a new Xbox.

That's all Carlos did

He just let the players do what they want

They ended up running the club

That's not good management at all - it's the polar opposite

My kids can throw toys all over the place if they get me in the play offs

7 hours ago, Spondon Owl said:

Has Hutch signed for anyone yet? Thought he was our best centre back or something. ..

Amazing how all the world class players we make rich, then let go, struggle.

Hooper tearing it up in Malaysia apparently though. Once Fletch gets over his latest minor niggle, he'll be on fire too.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Owls2k said:

Your*

Did 'the kids' get them to 6th and 4th though? If so, consoles galore with my blessing.  

Also, anyone who wants an Xbox after having a Playstation needs a good old sectioning. 

Must say I will never forget the open top bus parades around Sheffield ,players and manager proudly holding aloft our newly won 6th and 4th trophies

Oh for a return to the glory days!

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Surely he'd have gone already if he was going to sign for someone?

No, no, no, no, no Neil.

Don't be silly.

When nuhiu hadn't signed for anyone, it was because he was carp. Hutch hasn't signed for anyone its because he's mulling over multiple options as he was... after all.. our best midfielder and best centre back. Surely.

Edited by Spondon Owl
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Spondon Owl said:

No, no, no, no, no Neil.

Don't be silly.

When nuhiu hadn't signed for anyone, it was because he was carp. When hutch hasn't signed for anyone its because he's mulling over multiple options as he was... after all.. our best midfielder and best centre back.

Don’t be soft, absolutely no one said this. You obviously think Joey is a better player though.

All about opinions. 

4 minutes ago, BIG D said:

Don’t be soft, absolutely no one said this. You obviously think Joey is a better player though.

All about opinions. 

No one has said this but I'm simply highlighting the disparity in discussions on the two players.

Nuhiu was always rounded on. Hutch was seen as the best thing since sliced bread, when he really, really wasn't. 

I think Joey is atrocious for the record.

• Like 2

Guest Therealrealist
8 minutes ago, Spondon Owl said:

Luongo is better than hutch. Discuss?

He should be but he never really foes owt..neds to impose himself on the game more

1 hour ago, Spondon Owl said:

No, no, no, no, no Neil.

Don't be silly.

When nuhiu hadn't signed for anyone, it was because he was carp. Hutch hasn't signed for anyone its because he's mulling over multiple options as he was... after all.. our best midfielder and best centre back. Surely.

Would have captained Chelsea had it not been for injuries .... so I’ve heard 

• Haha 1