The Humble Club - Abhorrence Of Arabia

Big Malc

52 minutes ago, Matt_1 said:

Usually I dislike Fulham, but fizz me. What I would give for them to beat them piggy kuntz tomorrow.

I think they play on Sunday the blunts. 
saying that if they turned up at Bramall Lane tomorrow and played against nobody it will still end 0-0. 

• Haha 1

On 11/10/2020 at 22:57, nbupperthongowl said:

Absolutely fantastic deal to watch everyone's attacking, entertaining, free scoring second team....

I'd pay that if I knew they would get beat. Think they'll really struggle if they don't win tomorrow. 

If they don’t win today, and I think they will, they are in trouble. Three very hard games coming up, from which they aren’t likely to get anything. Nil points after eight games would take some recovering from. Even though I would be quite happy for us to achieve that !

• Haha 1

Just seen the headline from widerbeasts press conference “ we have a couple of injuries and a potential issue with one our players” not hear the full interview. Wonder what the “ potential issue” is?

Probably a potential injury like a strain that needs a late fitness test. 

Speaking to a couple of mates yesterday who were bemoaning their luck with injuries. To give em their due they acknowledged how ridiculously lucky they'd been as far as fitness goes over the last 3 seasons or so. Shows how much difference a settled team makes though. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, latemodelchild said:

Speaking to a couple of mates yesterday who were bemoaning their luck with injuries. To give em their due they acknowledged how ridiculously lucky they'd been as far as fitness goes over the last 3 seasons or so. Shows how much difference a settled team makes though. 

It was the way the two were separated though. We have injuries and we have an “ issue”. If it was an injury he would have just said injuries surely. Although he does like the sound of his voice doesn’t he. 

4 hours ago, Plonk said:

Just seen the headline from widerbeasts press conference “ we have a couple of injuries and a potential issue with one our players” not hear the full interview. Wonder what the “ potential issue” is?

Player isolating? 

2 hours ago, latemodelchild said:

Injuries shouldn’t matter, that’s what they were all telling us when our entire first team were out injured when we played them at the sty a couple of years ago in Luhukay’s first match.

• Like 4