The Humble Club - Abhorrence Of Arabia

Big Malc

The Prince also owns FC Beerschot in Belgium and there was talk at one time of Jan Van Winckel from there having more of an involvement at United which caused some friction at the time.

He’s still classified as a Sporting Director at United, Beerschot and I believe is still involved with the Saudi national team.

He is also Director of the Belgian Football Coaches Association and a FIFA technical expert.

Might be worth a few quid on if Wilder continues his recent poor run of form for an extended period.

Beerschot were promoted last season and are now back in the Belgian First Division.

Edited by sonofbert2

36 minutes ago, sonofbert2 said:

The Prince also owns FC Beerschot in Belgium and there was talk at one time of Jan Van Winckel from there having more of an involvement at United which caused some friction at the time.

He’s still classified as a Sporting Director at United, Beerschot and I believe is still involved with the Saudi national team.

He is also Director of the Belgian Football Coaches Association and a FIFA technical expert.

Might be worth a few quid on if Wilder continues his recent poor run of form for an extended period.

Beerschot were promoted last season and are now back in the Belgian First Division.

Could be a good shout. Those foreign owners do seem to like a foreign owner after all.

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Uncle Mort AMB said:

£14.95 to watch United next week , been a lot of enquires if they're doing kids prices FFS.

Never mind that, what about "The people's club" voting for it in the first place??? Apparently Leicester were the only club to vote against.

Mind you, those foreign mercenaries don't come cheap 😂😂😂

1 hour ago, Steelman said:

Never mind that, what about "The people's club" voting for it in the first place??? Apparently Leicester were the only club to vote against.

Mind you, those foreign mercenaries don't come cheap 😂😂😂

I'd love to say I'm surprised about the 19 to 1 vote but I'm not. There's 19 clubs there who have probably spent more money in this window than they'll recoup from the 15 quid games. Them pleading poverty makes me want to puke. I'd have been amazed if the pigs had voted against it, for all their talk of humble peoples club they're just another greedy entity that fleeces fans right left and centre. 

• Like 4

On 06/10/2020 at 13:02, Beighton Owl 87 said:

Maybe it's the amount of days until their next win.

I hear they are celebrating not getting beaten this weekend. No doubt one for the honours board!

• Haha 3

No new signings for them then? 

Assume some of them will be questioning some of the signings.

Young, unproven striker, pinning hopes on him getting the goals they need. 

No new defenders, to cover their injuries. Again pinning hope on an unexperienced youngster, although I do think Ampadu is a very good player. 

Two wing backs who have hardly played since they signed? 

Their starting line up at the weekend may be not much different to that which got them promoted which is surely a bit of a concern.