The Humble Club - Abhorrence Of Arabia

Big Malc

27 minutes ago, Hirstys Salopettes said:

Fulham to win this comfortably 

Heart says that, head says totally the other way. Fulham ar completely dire. The pigs just haven't had a goal scorer although they have created chances. They really need to win this otherwise they could find themselves adrift after the next few fixtures. 

4 minutes ago, marshy said:

Heart says that, head says totally the other way. Fulham ar completely dire. The pigs just haven't had a goal scorer although they have created chances. They really need to win this otherwise they could find themselves adrift after the next few fixtures. 

Get that

However, McBurnie starting ... still no goal scorer ... £23 million striker not match fit 

Scoreboard pressure firmly on dem Blavdes ... I’m super confident they’ll ******** it up  

23 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Hector not even on the bench for Fulham. Shame we couldn’t get him in on loan. 

I really don't get how this happens and Tim Ream starts. 

I think Ream is the worst defender I've seen in the championship let alone the prem, he's truly horrific. 

• Like 1

Two stats from BBC sport

Chris Wilder's side have had four shots on target in the first half so far, as many as in their previous four first halves combined in the Premier League.

They are certainly on top at the moment. If they don't capitalise they may very well regret it.

Sheff Utd have now gone 328 minutes without a goal at Bramall Lane in the Premier League.