Adthe Nuhiu and Kieran Lee could be staying at SWFC

2 minutes ago, Sticky Micky said:

Hahahaa

How rich 

Your the main guy whose been sprouting for years that championship clubs would snap Dave up 

Show me the offers? 

Surely if he was as brilliant as you describe he would have endless offers 

The only fact here is he has one offer and that is the club that released him 

I'm sure the guy who sent the tweet would know if Dave had other options 

I'll happily hold my hands up if another club come in for him but as of now there is one club only 

What did were you expecting ?

A tweet saying "Hi Atdhe here, just to let everybody know I've had loads of offers from other clubs" 

• Love 1

2 hours ago, Tommy Crawshaw said:

Again - Should we be paying half a million pounds in wages to a player who is only useful for 10-15 minutes a game now and again?

Not sure of that figure? but it is what it is...Football wages are well football wages...Of the available Championship players,who would be your choice to fulfill s similar role at S6.? And would they be cheaper?

Might pay the same & more to get less...Dave has got more to give,clearly just wonder if Monk can get it out of him....

2 hours ago, Andrew6666 said:

Good afternoon Mrs Nuhiu,

I did say people wont like my opinion in my original post, which I'm sensing you didn't.

Thank you for bringing up the failings of other players that have 'absolutely nothing to do with this thread' and careering off on some mindless rant. I fully understand that exclamation/question marks are never a reason to make someone right, apologies for my overly exuberant use of them. I also, understand that nobody wants to see Jordan Rhodes leading the line of attack next season, but he is contracted to the club and therefore harder to move on. But, bringing your husband back to the club Mrs Nuhiu, would then take up another squad place with another poor player - two wrongs never make a right. It is my honest hope that you and your husband make a new life in Belgium or wherever it was reported that you were to settle. 

YAWN....Ahhh  have i upset you? Bad Para.....NAUGHTY PARA...!! try debating the post,instead of poor & unfunny insults, or even try responding to points 'made'....and refuting them with your 'superior' debate....Someone doesn't agree with you  get over it,and put your dummy back in...I will decide what is,and isnt relevant to this thread in things i post not you..If you disagree with what i put,refute it,and give reasons WHY..thats debating...not the personal drivel your currently spouting...

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, the third man said:

We need to be going forward not back, please find replacements instead of going back to the same old

We DO mate,but with a -12 points deduction we simply cant replace every one all at once!..ltle or time to recruit,ditto with pre season, It would be one gamble too many for me..we simply MUST  not be relegated next season.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Andrew6666 said:

Do you know which one he is?

Hes the one that looks knackered after a 10 minute stint, where he hasn't moved much, in that time he has given away multiple free kicks, and he's actually jumped lower than when he is just standing straight.

Lets wait and see where he ends up if we get rid, I'm sure there will be multiple clubs after his signature.

I will cede the jumping lower than hid height but so did crouch for Liverpool and England. It’s not about his condition it’s about closing a tight game out. As I’ve reiterated before he isn’t a starter but for sure in the last 5 years there have been much bigger wastes of wages than him and continue to be so. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, runningaround said:

I will cede the jumping lower than hid height but so did crouch for Liverpool and England. It’s not about his condition it’s about closing a tight game out. As I’ve reiterated before he isn’t a starter but for sure in the last 5 years there have been much bigger wastes of wages than him and continue to be so. 

There have been far bigger waster's of a wage, and there are some still at the club. However, on a reported 14k a week, he is hardly playing for nowt either.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, royalowlisback said:

There have been far bigger waster's of a wage, and there are some still at the club. However, on a reported 14k a week, he is hardly playing for nowt either.

If that’s the case in the climate now then yeah needs to go or a much lower wage. What I won’t stand is posters here speaking in an aggressive and subjective manner on a topic they opened 😂 madness 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, parajack said:

YAWN....Ahhh  have i upset you? Bad Para.....NAUGHTY PARA...!! try debating the post,instead of poor & unfunny insults, or even try responding to points 'made'....and refuting them with your 'superior' debate....Someone doesn't agree with you  get over it,and put your dummy back in...I will decide what is,and isnt relevant to this thread in things i post not you..If you disagree with what i put,refute it,and give reasons WHY..thats debating...not the personal drivel your currently spouting...

Why would I be upset? 😆

I voiced my 'opinion' (you clearly do not know what an opinion is) and you went off on a rant because it didn't agree with your own (which I also made clear in the original post wouldn't appease everyone) - you shouldn't be so precious, Mrs Nuhiu 😆

Now you're typing to yourself on your own post calling yourself 'BAD' and 'NAUGHTY' - to be honest I'm confused and a bit disturbed as to why, but that is your business.

37 minutes ago, runningaround said:

Crouch or Nuhiu - really?

Nuhiu gives away endless free kicks - giving possession back to our opponents. Also towards the end of the game when he makes his 10 minute cameo, funnily enough this is when we seem to concede. Maybe he doesn't close out a tight game?

If his hold up play was good, we would win free kicks and retain the ball in the opposition half relieving pressure on our fragile defence.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Andrew6666 said:

Why would I be upset? 😆

I voiced my 'opinion' (you clearly do not know what an opinion is) and you went off on a rant because it didn't agree with your own (which I also made clear in the original post wouldn't appease everyone) - you shouldn't be so precious, Mrs Nuhiu 😆

Now you're typing to yourself on your own post calling yourself 'BAD' and 'NAUGHTY' - to be honest I'm confused and a bit disturbed as to why, but that is your business.

Im'e still..YAWNING..must be your post style .......your a good  Act mate, but your on too long........

2 minutes ago, parajack said:

Im'e still..YAWNING..must be your post style .......your a good  Act mate, but your on too long........

You're just embarrassing yourself now 😆 with your posts, spelling, grammar, the full house 😆

Your posts are a great advertisement for kids to stay in school 😆