Adthe Nuhiu and Kieran Lee could be staying at SWFC

I just think it is time for both to go they have been good servants but with limit money to try and rebuild the team, for me Lee is going to be on £10-15k a week and Nuihu probably at least £10k a week for that we could get in 3 or 4 younger hungry players that are going to be able to play 40+ games not 20 games.

• Like 9

Is there some kind of register of players quantifying their 'hunger'? This seems to be the single most important aspect of any new signing given how often it is cited on here. Unfortunately, one of the biggest problems of the modern game is that so many of them seem to be quite well fed.

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2

Guest HillsboroughOwlNI

If we’re bringing in a whole load of youngsters then it’s worth having some experienced heads around too. Nuhiu can absorb all the boos on their behalf.

Just now, HillsboroughOwlNI said:

If we’re bringing in a whole load of youngsters then it’s worth having some experienced heads around too. Nuhiu can absorb all the boos on their behalf.

we have got Pelupessy for that job, having another would be overkill. 

• Haha 7

Probably both gonna sign on for a year which wouldn’t be disastrous, they are useful squad players. My only concern is that they come and block other possible players coming in, this squad needs new faces and fresh blood but beggars can’t be choosers and if this points deduction is hampering our recruitment progress then having them is a no brainer.

• Like 2

Guest HillsboroughOwlNI

And also, I’d love us to re-sign Fox and FF* again for at least a year (FF on much lower wages).

*Prepares body army for incoming artillery...

Guest HillsboroughOwlNI
2 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

we have got Pelupessy for that job, having another would be overkill. 

Pelupessy can catch a dinghy back across the channel! 

With a younger based squad then the experience and professionalism of Lee in and around the dressing room in my opinion would be beneficial - especially in CM with the likes of Hunt, Deke-Bashiru, Shaw and Grant. So long as Nuhiu isn’t our main striker next season but a nuisance from the bench then I see no harm in that, especially considering our lack of options up front right now.

• Like 5

Just now, HillsboroughOwlNI said:

And also, I’d love us to re-sign Fox and FF* again for at least a year (FF on much lower wages).

*Prepares body army for incoming artillery...

Fox probably already has a deal lined up somewhere.

It's going to be interesting to see if FF even gets a deal anywhere based on his time here.