Happier Camp

2 minutes ago, HOOTIE AND THE poo TU said:

It's quiet because we won

The moaners will be on Monk's back again soon enough

To be fair there were people hammering him on here when we were 3rd, gotta love Owlstalk garymegson

Edited by Owls2k

2 hours ago, HOOTIE AND THE poo TU said:

It's quiet because we won

The moaners will be on Monk's back again soon enough

You can only moan when there’s something to moan about hottie. I’ve moaned about crap football crap results and crap press conferences. Haven’t seen either game so can’t comment, but the results are good and even his interviews have been bearable. Still don’t think he is the right man for the job, but credit where it’s due this week

Hard to form any concrete views on the back of 2 matches. But the difference pre-covid break and post-covid break, seems like night and day.

And you'd have to agree that the main change has been the off-loading of players who we'd previously been informed were, or had suspected of being, toxic influences on the team dynamic.

Maybe Monk was right, and the poisonous environment caused by a few, has been the overriding issue these past 12 months or so. I've had the impression that a high percentage of the players was "stealing a living" by way of feigning injury or causing behind-the-scenes disruption.

Edited by WMJ4ever
Wording
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, WMJ4ever said:

Hard to form any concrete views on the back of 2 matches. But the difference pre-covid break and post-covid break, seems like night and day.

And you'd have to agree that the main change has been the off-loading of players who we'd previously been informed were, or had suspected of being, toxic influences on the team dynamic.

Maybe Monk was right, and the poisonous environment caused by a few, has been the overriding issue these past 12 months or so. I've had the impression that a high percentage of the players was "stealing a living" by way of feigning injury or causing behind-the-scenes disruption.

The main reason for the change is the new 352 formation.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

The Covid 19 enforced break has been good for Wednesday and bad for Sheffield United.

WBA will be hard game be before the break think I might have settled for a respectable defeat now be disappointed if we don't get something from the game.

Think Fletcher and FF wont be missed as much as the players thought they would.

5 minutes ago, steelowl said:

we have done well against 2 playoff contenders that helps reshuffles too

I'd pay to hear what's been going off for the last few years 

Yep.

Forget Sunderland, we should have our own Netflix documentary!!

• Like 1