Happier Camp

1 hour ago, nbupperthongowl said:

Which maybe some of the more 'challenging' players didn't want to play and this was part of the dressing room discontent before??

Now they have gone monk has more authority, or faces fewer conflicts?

Maybe but they haven't gone yet. And they didnt play anyway. Either way I think the main reason for our upturn in form has been the way Monk has set us up.

2 games is not long enough to gage anything, but , maybe we saw how Monk want's us to plat from now on.

If so then bring it on.

I enjoyed the game, not picture perfect,but good old fashioned English football.

Strength, organisation and discipline.

1 minute ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Interesting both Murphy and Harris on their insta both indicated that the atmosphere around the players was much positive.

Probably reading too much into it. 

What did they say?

I noticed Luongo said that before the imposed break, some of the players were 'worrying about other things and suddenly you've got other motives to worry about', which struck me as odd.

Again, I may be reading too much into it, though.

Two very workmanlike performances against two good teams. Change in fortune seems to be a combination of factors. Change of formation which must have caught Forest unawares. Removal of underperforming high earners. Results of more coaching time starting to show at set piece situations. (Wickam’s goal looked an easy free header but that corner routine must have been repeatedly rehearsed in training).

My only reservation is the continued lack of goals in open play, but what the hell they all count, so let’s hope winning can become a habit. Tough task on Wednesday so let’s judge how happy they all look after that.

Guest Ronson

Re Bannan, I must admit to thinking his barnet would have improved after the departure of Lucas João who seemed to like ruffling it up.

Great to see the new positivity around the team and staff, long my it continue. Some good Bristol pics on the official site my favourite being the pic of CW in the air.😀

11 hours ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

What did they say?

I noticed Luongo said that before the imposed break, some of the players were 'worrying about other things and suddenly you've got other motives to worry about', which struck me as odd.

Again, I may be reading too much into it, though.

20200629_230159.thumb.jpg.c4d9c145343320bb543b7c423692c492.jpg20200629_230214.thumb.jpg.efe6072300f359acd20f52c4b0126784.jpg

• Thanks 1