Sean Dyche

27 minutes ago, Jim said:

I wouldn’t be surprised if he left Burnley and ended up being out of work for 12 months or more? Risky time to be quitting jobs at the moment?

He’d be the favourite for any lower end premier league or top end championship jobs that come available if he left Burnley

Love it on Owls talk when you come on the site, see a thread like “Sean Dyche” and you think, wow he’s going to be our manager? The new owner? A new player??? And then open the thread and it’s, oh nope just an owl fan with a crazy suggestion that would never happen.

Dyche is being lined up as the Palace boss as Hodgson might retire in the summer. 

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, Sefton owl said:

Considering a move away from Burnley at the end of the season.

He’s been there a long time - would he consider a move to a championship side such as ourselves. 

I think we should go all out for him, possibly even try and entice Hughton again. A major rebuild is needed and an experienced, proven manager would be needed to give us the best chance.

Thoughts? 

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8457063/amp/Sean-Dyche-eyeing-Burnley-exit-breakdown-relationship-chairman.html

This is a joke isn’t it.....surely 

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

JESUS - WHERE WERE YOU IN MY TIME OF NEED?

Could he (He?) do a job for us? Not an ex-Owl, which obviously counts against him but his dad's a fan ('Sky is blue, clouds are white...') which'll give him some brownie points...

2 hours ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Funny you should say that a little bird told me that it could be on.

Never listen to parrots or budgerigars.

They just repeat any rubbish you say to them.

Oh, hang on.............:rolleyes:

1 hour ago, billyblack said:

Agreed. If we were in the Premiership with a good owner and a good board of directors. 

If this was the case, I would hope we would be looking for better than Dyche.

2 hours ago, Sefton owl said:

Considering a move away from Burnley at the end of the season.

He’s been there a long time - would he consider a move to a championship side such as ourselves. 

I think we should go all out for him, possibly even try and entice Hughton again. A major rebuild is needed and an experienced, proven manager would be needed to give us the best chance.

Thoughts? 

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8457063/amp/Sean-Dyche-eyeing-Burnley-exit-breakdown-relationship-chairman.html

He will end up at Watford freeing up an ex owl to return to save us.

lol

Rather have Eddie howe 

Things gone stale at Bournemouth 

I think they'll give him a chance to bounce back up with them but if he got the sack, he'd be my number 1 target 

1 hour ago, Dooogs said:

Could he (He?) do a job for us? Not an ex-Owl, which obviously counts against him but his dad's a fan ('Sky is blue, clouds are white...') which'll give him some brownie points...

Not a chance, fans will be on his back because of his fathers famous name. And he won't live up to expectation? 
Sure he could pull off the odd miracle here or there, but his dad was a consistent performer who built the squad literally from scratch.

43 minutes ago, WelshOwl74 said:

Rather have Eddie howe 

Things gone stale at Bournemouth 

I think they'll give him a chance to bounce back up with them but if he got the sack, he'd be my number 1 target 

Even he is way out of our league. 

Still hoping the day will come where fans realise we’re not a big club anymore - and if you’re not big then you need to be an attractive proposition in other areas.

We are neither.

We’re competing with the Millwall’s, Readings and Birmingham’s of this league

Edited by FreshOwl
  • Like 2