Sean Dyche

15 minutes ago, 0114 said:

I don’t think he’ll be short of offers higher up. He’s been linked with Aston Villa and possibly even West Ham. His issues at Burnley are all down to finances, don’t see him coming to a club like ours at this present moment. 

Is he only allowed to manage clubs playing in claret & blue?

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Sefton owl said:

Not saying he’s likely to come, but i agree a club like west ham/villa would be more attractive but you never know. 

We managed to tempt a big name manager like Bruce, someone who has more than made his mark in the division and doing a superb job at Newcastle.

you do know though don’t you. 

• Like 1

Guest Therealrealist
5 minutes ago, Bouncing Owl said:

Not a chance. He will be looking for a good premier club with more potential than Burnley. 

Arsenal shud av snaffled him instead of that flakey arteta

17 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I saw the thread title and immediately just shook my head and said 'LORD.... PLEASE..... PLEASE DON'T LET THIS BE ANOTHER 'COULD HE DO A JOB FOR US' TYPE THREAD ABOUT THE MANAGER'

Clicked the title

JESUS - WHERE WERE YOU IN MY TIME OF NEED?

We're in that much of a state you wonder if even he'd have his hands full.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Sefton owl said:

Considering a move away from Burnley at the end of the season.

He’s been there a long time - would he consider a move to a championship side such as ourselves. 

I think we should go all out for him, possibly even try and entice Hughton again. A major rebuild is needed and an experienced, proven manager would be needed to give us the best chance.

Thoughts? 

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8457063/amp/Sean-Dyche-eyeing-Burnley-exit-breakdown-relationship-chairman.html

More chance of Lord Lucan being our next manager.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, billyblack said:

why would a highly respected manager working for a well run club...

I think that's part of the problem for him at the moment. He's deeply frustrated at the board for allowing them to be in the position they find themselves when it comes to player contracts. At the moment he's struggling to take advantage of the extension of the substitutes bench because the squad is so threadbare.

30 minutes ago, 0114 said:

I don’t think he’ll be short of offers higher up. He’s been linked with Aston Villa and possibly even West Ham. His issues at Burnley are all down to finances, don’t see him coming to a club like ours at this present moment. 

He likes claret then.

2 minutes ago, DJMortimer said:

I think that's part of the problem for him at the moment. He's deeply frustrated at the board for allowing them to be in the position they find themselves when it comes to player contracts. At the moment he's struggling to take advantage of the extension of the substitutes bench because the squad is so threadbare.

Well take that frustration there and multiply it a thousand fold here.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Sefton owl said:

Considering a move away from Burnley at the end of the season.

He’s been there a long time - would he consider a move to a championship side such as ourselves. 

I think we should go all out for him, possibly even try and entice Hughton again. A major rebuild is needed and an experienced, proven manager would be needed to give us the best chance.

Thoughts? 

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8457063/amp/Sean-Dyche-eyeing-Burnley-exit-breakdown-relationship-chairman.html

Would he be tempted to come to a League One club

14 minutes ago, Blue and white said:

I have long considered him the perfect manager for our club, would he come and join this car crash, I very much doubt it.

Maybe one for when we have a proper owner.

Agreed. If we were in the Premiership with a good owner and a good board of directors. All of which we are here to Mars and back away from.

• Thanks 1