Sean Dyche

I don’t think he’ll be short of offers higher up. He’s been linked with Aston Villa and possibly even West Ham. His issues at Burnley are all down to finances, don’t see him coming to a club like ours at this present moment. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Sefton owl said:

Considering a move away from Burnley at the end of the season.

He’s been there a long time - would he consider a move to a championship side such as ourselves. 

I think we should go all out for him, possibly even try and entice Hughton again. A major rebuild is needed and an experienced, proven manager would be needed to give us the best chance.

Thoughts? 

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8457063/amp/Sean-Dyche-eyeing-Burnley-exit-breakdown-relationship-chairman.html

I saw the thread title and immediately just shook my head and said 'LORD.... PLEASE..... PLEASE DON'T LET THIS BE ANOTHER 'COULD HE DO A JOB FOR US' TYPE THREAD ABOUT THE MANAGER'

Clicked the title

JESUS - WHERE WERE YOU IN MY TIME OF NEED?

• Haha 6

Owlstalk Shop

3 minutes ago, PortlandOwl said:

I could never get used to his voice !!

Sounds like he's been gargling gravel.  Maybe we could have someone do a voice over on his press interviews like they used to do with Gerry Adams on the news.

• Haha 3

Not saying he’s likely to come, but i agree a club like west ham/villa would be more attractive but you never know. 

We managed to tempt a big name manager like Bruce, someone who has more than made his mark in the division and doing a superb job at Newcastle.

Not a chance. He has done enough in the PL to be snapped up by a team up there, or one of those who gets relegated.  At the very least he would want a team with a strong chance of promotion, and I am sorry to say that right now..........  well you know the rest.