It's the Wednesday way

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, ANDY said:

So...

To sum up

Over 200 pages of speculation, a few "ITK"ers say somebody told them summat

but we're still none the wiser

It's the Wednesday way

@gypsyowl who has a reliable contact posted it last night, I don't know him but apparently he's been accurate before on stuff so quite a few people took that as a very good sign....time will tell I suppose.

4 hours ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

This guy is minted isn't he. Everything post demonstrates his wealth in a thinly veiled way

A decent barrister is on a grand an hour and he's one of the best.

5 hours ago, latemodelchild said:

Right, time for a bit of a reset. Time to calm down a bit. There's rumours out there that we've beaten it. Rumours Nick de Marco has played a blinder and battered the EFL. Derby fans are now saying they've always loved Wednesday even though last week they were hoping we'd be their shelter from the shiiiitstorm as we'd done worse stuff than them. They're saying the EFL aren't happy and it's been 2 weeks in adjudication. Which sounds technical but not sure what it means. 

All just rumours. As I said earlier, don't get your hopes up. Even if you've had a text from someone who has heard summat. Chances are they've heard it from someone who got it from twitter. Nobody has a clue. There are no leaks. This is serious stuff and people like our QC don't go round telling Wednesday fans what's going on, he's not Rick parry. Chances are no decision has been reached. 

Remember when we were winning at Derby in the 89th minute? Come on, we're Wednesday. We don't celebrate til the whistle and even then we check the ref has left the pitch before really going for it. These prem fans moaning they can't really celebrate a goal cos var may step in obviously haven't been through what we have. Having to wait to celebrate seems normal to us, it's what we do because we've been there, done that and outgrown the t-shirt we bought cos we were young when we learnt it. 

Just don't want people to get hurt if rumours they see turn out to be false. We're all Wednesday and we need to look after ourselves and each other. 

Was listening to the radio after the Baggies game and heard a report about our game. This was about 1am. The reporter mentioned our court case and said it was similar to Derbys. He also said in his opinion Deby would not get a points deduction

3 minutes ago, DobbinTheDonkey said:

He made a Cherry and Ricotta tart to use up some cherries.

He had extra cherries, extra effing cherries, such opulence.

Extra cherries indeed.

You seem to know what yur on about, so my why do blackberries cost more than red ones?

I just think it's some sort of rip off.

Guest mkowl
10 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

WTF?

He made an apple pie!!?

lol

He used real Gold in the Golden Delicious