THE EFL HEARING THREAD

Guest Grandad

Have you noticed how the quality of posts suffer as you near a milestone page, as people aim to be the poster who posts the first post on the new page?

Edited by Grandad

Just now, kevtheowl said:

Can’t wait for the biggest thread ever on owlstalk  !!

The  Backtracking Mega Thread lol 

Can’t believe you have made a rumour up like this, come on Kev , it’s a serious matter 

2 minutes ago, Big Jack said:

Can I enquire who is in the dock the club or Gary Monk, I m getting rather confused:sleep:

Both but Monk is in the Kangaroo Court. It's a little different. Sid.png.ce4a58b18036e98d9e040ed8890b4572.png.c0de232009804db80dc6b1a6bb78b25f.png

Edited by Morepork
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Jim said:

Obviously it’s all rumour and conjecture at the moment but I prefer the rumours that are currently going about to the ones that have us in the proverbial noose?

The reaction on this site to certain subjects never ceases to amaze me. You always get posters who are the voice of reason or ones whose opinion is gospel and should never ever be challenged or ones who simply just give an opinion through the sheer emotion of being a fan of this great club of ours.

As everyone knows I don’t rate the current manager but for having this opinion there are some on here who would just throw me under a bus but they’re the same ones who will have the Chairman hung, drawn and quartered if we’re found guilty of these current EFL charges or club together for a statue of him at Hillsborough if we’re found not guilty?

If we are found guilty, no one will be safe... Chansiri, Monk, Bullen, Odubajo, Trevor Francis ... will all be at fault for the verdict. 

2 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

I missed out on the 2000th page COVID-19 thread, still sore about it.

Hard luck...My name came up first then got put back a place....I'm gettin' De Marco on it when he's free

Edited by asteener1867
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Grandad said:

Have you noticed how the quality of posts suffer as you near a milestone page, as people aim to be the poster who posts the first post on the new page?

Yes, so stop doing it.

4 minutes ago, Miffed said:

If we are found guilty, no one will be safe... Chansiri, Monk, Bullen, Odubajo, Trevor Francis ... will all be at fault for the verdict. 

Especially Francis.

Arguabley the best SWFC Manager in living memory, despite being tactically inept...

44 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

“Fans” making up rumours about something as important as this. Dear me. 

absolutely

somethings aren't a joking matter  

but you have to realise this is a right opportunity for closet blunts to cause meltdowns for a laugh 

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

All these rumours over the last 12 hours are the reason why I never have, and never will go on Twiiter or Facebook. People sat with nowt better to do posting rubbish that others pick up on and then it snowballs until some people actually believe it. 

Thank god you have Owlstalk instead :duntmatter:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, steelowl said:

absolutely

somethings aren't a joking matter  

but you have to realise this is a right opportunity for closet blunts to cause meltdowns for a laugh 

Isn't the chap who posted it a reliable ITK on here though?