THE EFL HEARING THREAD

43 minutes ago, daleblue said:

You seem to know what yur on about, so my why do blackberries cost more than red ones?

I just think it's some sort of rip off.

That’s your statue getting ripped down and thrown in the river Don you racist ********

• Haha 4

May I offer some clarification to people who might be wondering into which category of Rumsfeldian report the rumour of the outcome of the hearing falls?

Things we know we know

Things we know we don’t know

Things we don’t know we don’t know?

Since all we have is rumour, we don’t know we know. We might think we know, but that’s not the same as knowing we know. Unless the rumour turns out to be true, in which case at least some people will say they always knew they knew.

Unfortunately, the rest of us can’t say we know we don’t know, because the rumour might be true, in which case we don’t know we don’t know, we only think we don’t.

And we can’t say we don’t know we don’t know, because we know the rumour can only be either true or false, which means we don’t know we don’t know, unless the rumour is true, in which case we don’t know we do know.

There. I hope that’s straightened everything out.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Guest Kagoshimaowl

If KevOwl is posting we are off the hook then we are fooked! Don’t think he’s ever got anything right. I’m expecting a 21 point deduction now!

4 minutes ago, MoorfOwl said:

May I offer some clarification to people who might be wondering into which category of Rumsfeldian report the rumour of the outcome of the hearing falls?

Things we know we know

Since all we have is rumour, we don’t know we know. We might think we know, but that’s not the same as knowing we know. Unless the rumour turns out to be true, in which case at least some people will say they always knew they knew.

Unfortunately, the rest of us can’t say we know we don’t know, because the rumour might be true, in which case we don’t know we don’t know, we only think we don’t.

And we can’t say we don’t know we don’t know, because we know the rumour can only be either true or false, which means we don’t know we don’t know, unless the rumour is true, in which case we don’t know we do know.

Possibilities are endless.

cat.jpg

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, MoorfOwl said:

Things we know we know

Clear as mud mate 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, S1Owl said:

just seen Matt Le Tissier outside ground wi his name on Monty's Motors car:ghoulguy:

Bloody hell, Le Tis is struggling.... bit of a step down

Coincidence....found the Stars 1966 cup final special at Mum and dads today

ertertt.jpg

Edited by quinnssweetshop
  • Love 1

Just now, yeadonowl said:

It’s 11 as Wigan will have 12 deducted so Dingles will be 3rd bottom on 41

A win tomorrow would be huge, putting us 14 points clear of the bottom 3.

Surely we wouldn’t get anything more than a 12 point deduction.

35 minutes ago, MoorfOwl said:

Things we know we know

Oh, I dunno...

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, MoorfOwl said:

Things we know we know

tenor (1).gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1