THE EFL HEARING THREAD

Just now, Sheff74 said:

Isn't the chap who posted it a reliable ITK on here though?

I don't think I know him  but then again for some reason people can change their login names so I have no idea who people are 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

If anyone's not seen Hamilton then stop what you're doing, settle down in front of your TV  and put it on

It's astonishing

That's my plan for tonight's entertainment, was going to ask what you thought of it.

1 minute ago, latemodelchild said:

Posted what? 

There was a post last night... "received a text, told we have beaten the charge..." or words to that effect. Apparently, the poster is reliable.

It will be several pages back now, and I don't want to get into a barney or risk peeing anyone off by posting names.

4 minutes ago, Sheff74 said:

Isn't the chap who posted it a reliable ITK on here though?

I believe so. He got a little bit of banter earlier all in good faith. I hope he's right. 

I already have some lucky white heather and a brand new rabbits foot so send him by way of an apology....... lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wisewoodowl said:

That's my plan for tonight's entertainment, was going to ask what you thought of it.

Put it on 

First five minutes I was like "Don't think I'm up for this" but stuck with it

Fifteen minutes in and totally sold

By the end I wanted to immediately watch it again

Going to watch it again today

Owlstalk Shop

54 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

“Fans” making up rumours about something as important as this. Dear me. 

some people just HAVE TO post, on anything.

it's like when online shopping, and you look in the product reviews and some clowns put 'i haven't used it yet, but it looks good in the tin'. ffs.(sorry neil).

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Sheff74 said:

There was a post last night... "received a text, told we have beaten the charge..." or words to that effect. Apparently, the poster is reliable.

It will be several pages back now, and I don't want to get into a barney or risk peeing anyone off by posting names.

Oh aye, remember that one. No idea if that poster is reliable or not. I know some that are. I know some that aren't. Hopefully he is. 

I'm really hoping any Wednesday fans aren't making stuff up for attention and raising people's hopes. 

• Like 2

hate musicals hamilton is a musical isnt it?

imagine 'Owlstalk' the musical 

people would sit their watching it for hours and leave shaking their heads saying I haven't a clue what that was about 

9 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Put it on 

First five minutes I was like "Don't think I'm up for this" but stuck with it

Fifteen minutes in and totally sold

By the end I wanted to immediately watch it again

Going to watch it again today

Am I the only one on here that's never heard of Hamilton the stage play or the movie.