THE EFL HEARING THREAD

Maybe its still in debate...it'll be like "12 Angry Men"..the jury will be in sweaty room, with only the one closet Owls fan keeping calm like Henry Fonda

The rest will be made up of Wednesday hating supporters like 'boro Barnsley , Rotherham and a couple who can't make their minds up.

But they get sweatier and sweatier, exept Henry who sticks to his guns....Then Henry launches into a speech when the head Juror says "Wednesday haven't been fair (He also throws a flick knife into the tabletop but no-one knows why)...He says ...in a scornful tone   

"unfair!!!!!....what about parachute payments?..We got none....What about Wolves Villa and Bournemouth who escaped throufgh the attic"

Then he looks at the Barnsley and toytown fans and says slyly..."what about your gate receipts next season when The Wednesday don't tip up"

They shuffle uncomfortably...One says "Damn them kids...you give them everything and they break your heart" (But no-one knows why)...They then tear up their guilty tickets and unanimously state "Not guilty".....One of 'em stops on henry on the steps outside the hearing...

"I must say I'm from Barnsley and I found your argument very pursuasi.....

.Henry nuts him and he rolls down the steps....

Edited by asteener1867
  • Haha 6

2 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Maybe its still in debate...it'll be like "12 Angry Men"..the jury will be in sweaty room, with only the one closet Owls fan keeping calm like Henry Fonda

The rest will be made up of Wednesday hating supporters like 'boro Barnsley , Rotherham and a couple who can't make their minds up.

But they get sweatier and sweatier, exept Henry who sticks to his guns....Then Henry launches into a speech when the head Juror says "Wednesday haven't been fair (He also throws a flick knife into the tabletop but no-one knows why)...He says ...in a scornful tone   

"unfair!!!!!....what about parachute payments?..We got none....What about Wolves Villa and Bournemouth who escaped throufgh the attic"

Then he looks at the Barnsley and toytown fans and says slyly..."what about your gate receipts next season when The Wednesday don't tip up"

They shuffle uncomfortably...One says "Damn them kids...you give them everything and they break your heart" (But no-one knows why)...They then tear up their guilty tickets and unanimously state "Not guilty".....One of 'em stops on henry on the steps outside the hearing...

"I must say I'm from Barnsley and I found your argument very pursuasi.....

.Henry nuts him and he rolls down the steps....

and they all lived happily ever after

The End

4 hours ago, Sheff74 said:

Instagram I think, sorry always get them mixed up. will try and find a link

dont think it's instagram this is his account on there  the i post was a pic of fireworks 

dejphonchansiri

Follow

1 post

2,055 followers

34 following

Dejphon Chansiri

Owner of Sheffield Wednesday

Guest Jack the Hat
1 hour ago, matt68owls said:

Has anybody in the history of Owlstalk ITKs actually been in the know?

Me. Because of a contact I had at Rotherham United I knew Adam La Fondre had signed for us way before any of you lot did.

7 minutes ago, steelowl said:

dont think it's instagram this is his account on there  the i post was a pic of fireworks 

dejphonchansiri

Follow

1 post

2,055 followers

34 following

Dejphon Chansiri

Owner of Sheffield Wednesday

Can't remember the original posts about this but I think it was our QC dude who is on twitter, not DC. 

Nice to see you posting again BTW fella, hope you're well still. Even if you're bored of lockdown etc. 

Just now, latemodelchild said:

Can't remember the original posts about this but I think it was our QC dude who is on twitter, not DC. 

Nice to see you posting again BTW fella, hope you're well still. Even if you're bored of lockdown etc. 

ok 

yes mate bored is an understatement lost a lot of work, but still doing stuff from home - how are you doing? 

24 minutes ago, jonnyowl said:

I remember th threads on Geoff Sheard and Mandaric buying the club.

This is 122 pages already, think we are heading for an Owlstalk record when the punishment is handed down!

Better turn the servers up!

The site's already at full capactiy

1MIUxGu.gif

• Haha 6