Brentford - Wednesday OMDT

Dawson

-

Lees

-

Pelupessy

Brentford's highway to scoring goals by running straight at us today!

Pegged on for defeat with this team selection, shocking, Monk!

I can understand Dawson v Wildsmith, and Lees has to play when Börner is injured, but Pelupessy.... I just don't bloody believe it...

Wickham, Forestieri, Hunt, stick anyone else on and change formation, it's better than the alternative we're starting with now.

1 minute ago, Philb125 said:

I can only go with different people have different views... 

Like I don't think the chairman/his advisor is influencing team selection, but you seamingly do. Now I'm not saying youre wrong or I'm right. I'm just saying if your logic runs true, why is he extending contracts of players that he is freezing out?

Your view may not be wrong, but it is far fetched and runs against logic and common sense. 

Bruce obviously wanted to keep Westwood and I don’t believe the Chairman would have wanted to go against Bruce understandably. The more I think about things given the fact Paxaio spends more time at the club than the Chairman you would have to say there is a chance he has more influence on proceedings? For me there is as much chance of Bruce being unhappy at  Paxaio’s influence as being a factor in his quick departure as the fact it was his boyhood club giving him the opportunity to leave but I suspect we’ll never know the truth?

2 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Can't remember who said it that Pelupessy kept Aguero quiet the other night that was his sole job. 

Listening to that post match interview that Aguerro did, perhaps it would have been better if he had kept himself quiet.

4 minutes ago, Great Big Galaa said:

Bruce obviously wanted to keep Westwood and I don’t believe the Chairman would have wanted to go against Bruce understandably. The more I think about things given the fact Paxaio spends more time at the club than the Chairman you would have to say there is a chance he has more influence on proceedings? For me there is as much chance of Bruce being unhappy at  Paxaio’s influence as being a factor in his quick departure as the fact it was his boyhood club giving him the opportunity to leave but I suspect we’ll never know the truth?

I read that in the voice of the guy from ancient aliens, who's always saying crazy stuff like I'm not saying the pyramids were built by aliens but I guess we'll never know the truth.  

image.png.06014361105eac3c2781079ae41941b7.png

I think you may be overthinking things here, some managers have different views. Thats about it I think. but like you say, we'll never really know!! 

Edited by Philb125
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Great Big Galaa said:

It will no doubt be in Bruce's Autobiography. Only then will we get a better picture of the Shenanigans behind the scene at Sheffield Wednesday.

5 minutes ago, Buddy Repperton said:

Think Paxo will be interested wherever the money is. I'm not so sure DC would be interested though, that was the impression I got from the last fans forum when potential relegation was mentioned,