Brentford - Wednesday OMDT

I can’t see any difference between Monk and Jos. He really is taking the p1$$ now but you’ll still have some on here defending him. We are a Total Joke and I’ll stand by these comments even if we win because long term we’re going nowhere but down with this clown in charge.

All the signs are there of a manager who is completely out of his depth. 

Constantly changing the team from game to game. 

Has no idea what his best side is, so just picks random lineups in some vague hope that something clicks (hint: it won't). 

If he had any semblance of an idea, he would pick a team, a formation and stick with it for at least a few games. 

Instead, he just changes every single game. 

The bloke is useless. 

Edited by SiJ

Guest HillsboroughOwlNI
1 minute ago, Great Big Galaa said:

I can’t see any difference between Monk and Jos. He really is taking the p1$$ now but you’ll still have some on here defending him. We are a Total Joke and I’ll stand by these comments even if we win because long term we’re going nowhere but down with this clown in charge.

Have to say, the similarities are becoming more obvious by the day. Confirmation will be when he puts in U23 players who are either not ready or not good enough. 

4 minutes ago, SiJ said:

What a signing Wickham is turning out to be btw. 

He has made such little impact/been used so sparingly, that I forgot we even had him until I read something a few minutes ago. 

Fair point, limited options in January though. Probably not 1st choice either.

Be interesting to see what Da Cruz does in his preferred position.

Dawson

Palmer      iorfa      Lees     Fox

Pelupessy

Murphy    Windass     Bannan   Da Cruz

Fletcher

Slightly surprised about Fernandos omission. then again, he ran his blood to water in the week.

Suspect he'll get thrown on with Fletcher in the second period to give us  boost.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

Be interesting to see what Da Cruz does in his preferred position.

Dawson

Palmer      iorfa      Lees     Fox

Pelupessy

Murphy    Windass     Bannan   Da Cruz

Fletcher

Slightly surprised about Fernandos omission. then again, he ran his blood to water in the week.

Suspect he'll get thrown on with Fletcher in the second period to give us  boost.

Surprised!!!!!#@%$#@

FF and Wildsmith deserve to start, Pelupessy, Cruz  and Dawson don't but Monk is an idiot so not at all surprised.

Just putting it out there. Last season when Jos was picking the teams he was and freezing out the players he was, there was a school of thought that the Chairman was calling the shots?

The Chairman flatly denied this when asked at the last fans forum. For me there are striking similarities between then and now. It even goes to Monk seemingly being happy with the recruitment decisions in January?

It’s looking more and more to me that Bruce’s departure wasn’t just down to the fact it was just Newcastle? Also look how long it takes us to fill the position when it is vacant. There is certainly some strange forces at work?