Brentford - Wednesday OMDT

F@ck it...... 5-0 to the Owls. Top my drink up bartender!! lol

Lets not shake hands.......even though we're about to get covered in each others blood, sweat, tears and whatever else. EFL, what an "organisation". I use the term loosely of course. 

Edited by Morepork

13 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

Dawson

Palmer     Iorfa       Borner       Fox

Murphy   Windass    Bannan    Harris

Forestieri

Fletcher

---------------------------------------------------

I'd be happy with that side. 

Stick Reach on the left (when he's fit) and I think that's about the best side we've got. 

Just a bloke. Being dragged along in a world that moves too quick for it's own good.

Not going up. Points deduction aside, likely not going down.

Playing like we're bothered would do me. Could not give a fizz about results currently.

I don't know whether as a fan base, we are suffering from the CC seasons of overachievement. Inflated expectations...

Or whether we are indeed just dogger.

Or a mix of both?

Anyway. A respectable performance, regardless of result, will do me at this stage of the season.

4 hours ago, edmontonowl said:

Brentford are winless in 5 league games.

Well we all know that'll change

I feel like we all know when we are going to end a team or individuals losing streak, scoring drought etc, etc. Why aren't we cleaning up at the bookies!!! lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Guest Bulgaria

Best one yet mate.

Had a ticket in the home stand with my brentford mate for this one but unfortunately I am too sick to fly over!!

As long as Doom Howson ain't doing the ifollow commentary, I should be fine

Guest Bulgaria
Just now, alanharper said:

Well this has turned into a disaster already. Sitting in first class on the train and they've set the breakfast cutlery up with the knife and fork on the wrong sides. 

Peasants.

Brentford hardly on a good run right now, but I've got a feeling I've said that before this season.

Could be an unexpected win, battling draw or we could be 2 down after 10 minutes, all possibilities, such is our unpredictable form. 

After Wednesday night, the opposition attack doesn't look so bad all of a sudden, but after that energy sapping performance, expect some changes. Windass for one, probably Wickham given Monks comments on Fletchers fitness. I'd also start Hunt in a midfield 3.

I'll stick with my usual 1-2 Wednesday win prediction. I've got to get one right at some point.

• Haha 1

Guest Bulgaria
14 minutes ago, Lincs Owl said:

So are throw-ins banned for this match?   The virus apparently can live outside the body for a few hours.  

Hopefully, it might stop players rolling around on the floor what with all the spit and nose rockets on the grass.

Well, we’ve come along at just the right time for Brentford it seems, right at what will probably turn out to be the end of a bad run.:ph34r:

And now coronavirus. I was depressed enough about how this season and this year was going in general. Now I’ve got to worry about whether there’s enough bog roll in the Bonvin household to lat us as well. 

I’m right fed up I tell you. Come on Wednesday, give me at least a little something to smile about....