Brentford - Wednesday OMDT

11 minutes ago, Philb125 said:

Maybe but I live in hope, I'd rather not slate players, managers or tactics before the game and at least wait to see how they play.

Either way, I'm sure if the team in form beats the team out of form you'll be able to say see it was because of him, him and him... and if by some miracle the team out of form beats the team in form maybe you'll come on later and say it was also because of him, him and him. 

They've been picked so all have my support win lose or draw! 

Up the owls! WAWAW (well most of us).

Team in form! You realise Brentford are on a shocking run also. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, owl4528 said:

I’m starting to think Paixo has stipulated that Da Cruz must play every match despite there being better options available.

Well he's already missed a few matches so that's clearly nonsense. 

2 minutes ago, Great Big Galaa said:

Just putting it out there. Last season when Jos was picking the teams he was and freezing out the players he was, there was a school of thought that the Chairman was calling the shots?

The Chairman flatly denied this when asked at the last fans forum. For me there are striking similarities between then and now. It even goes to Monk seemingly being happy with the recruitment decisions in January?

It’s looking more and more to me that Bruce’s departure wasn’t just down to the fact it was just Newcastle? Also look how long it takes us to fill the position when it is vacant. There is certainly some strange forces at work?

https://www.sheffieldwednesday.news/news/controversial-figure-amadeu-paixao-spotted-on-coaches-table-at-sheffield-wednesdays-team-hotel/

Paixao is calling the shots about who plays. Monk is just the patsy.

19 minutes ago, scilly owl said:

What the f* ck has Fessi done wrong ?  He’s still one of our most creative and energetic players. He should be playing along with Wildsmith.

Pessy, Christ on a bike. 

He also gave up on Wed night as soon as a decision went against him 

1 minute ago, WalthamOwl said:

Team in form! You realise Brentford are on a shocking run also. 

I didn't know that no, just checked and you're right they're just above us down at bottom. So it's just the better team, better players, better league position and better manager they have in their favour! 

3 minutes ago, Captain Scarlett said:

I don't think he's a good influence on the club but him sitting at the coaches table doesn't mean anything, he's got to sit at someone's table and it makes more sense the coaches than the players, doesn't mean he's calling the shots

5 minutes ago, Great Big Galaa said:

Just putting it out there. Last season when Jos was picking the teams he was and freezing out the players he was, there was a school of thought that the Chairman was calling the shots?

The Chairman flatly denied this when asked at the last fans forum. For me there are striking similarities between then and now. It even goes to Monk seemingly being happy with the recruitment decisions in January?

It’s looking more and more to me that Bruce’s departure wasn’t just down to the fact it was just Newcastle? Also look how long it takes us to fill the position when it is vacant. There is certainly some strange forces at work?

So if I follow your logic here, the chairman doesn't want Westwood playing as he behind Jos and now Monk's decisions. But in the same respect the chairman in between those two managers extended Westwoods contract. Chansiri must be even stupider than many on here claim. 

• Haha 1