Brentford - Wednesday OMDT

Quality omdt me lord. Damn this full XI shaking hands. Bloody FIFA fair play nonsense. The dirtiest hands in the game! I hate to say it, but, the image of the team captain heading an invisible ball rings a bit too true at S6 :biggrin:

This match feels like another guaranteed defeat but a draw would be good. A win would be a proper coupon buster. UTO.

That side is what I expected Garry monk to pick and the more I think about it, he is slowly turning into Jos Mark 2.

Dawson needs dropping given recent form, Joey is clearly not good enough and is a league 1 player at best and Da Cruz looks like a development player. Really he’s a mile away. 

We are absolutely desperate for Luongo to return to the side. We are desperately short of legs and physicality in the middle. 

Guest Kagoshimaowl
1 minute ago, Philb125 said:

So going by all the posts on here, its a clean sheet for Dawson, goal by da Cruz and Joey man of match performance. Oh I do love the prematch comments after teams announced.

Living in dreamland pal!

Not great...part down to Monk's selections and part down to what we have within the squad. 

That midfield will get torn a new one imo. 

Lees is in horror form, Dawson has been wobbly for a while now. 

Going to be a long old afternoon. 

Guest Kagoshimaowl
7 minutes ago, striker said:

Dont entirely disagree, but maybe it's a case of having a look at him for next season?

I suppose so but he’s been non existent so far.

1 minute ago, asteener1867 said:

Why is Foresteiri not starting...?

Does he think him and Windass can't work together?

Da Cruz and Pelupessy???....Well I suppose theres no danger of either running into the others space 

Agreed. 

Nando has been playing ok and was decent on Wednesday. I assumed him coming off on Wednesday night was in part to rest for him today, but apparently I was wrong. 

That Da Cruz fella looks useless. 

Don’t understand why Forestieri isn’t starting after being brought off early on Wednesday night. Players are supposed to get fitter and play more as time passes, seems like FF is playing less and less. 

The keeper situation just sends out a terrible message to the team for me aswell, especially Wildsmith.

What a signing Wickham is turning out to be btw. 

He has made such little impact/been used so sparingly, that I forgot we even had him until I read something a few minutes ago. 

1 minute ago, Kagoshimaowl said:

Living in dreamland pal!

Maybe but I live in hope, I'd rather not slate players, managers or tactics before the game and at least wait to see how they play.

Either way, I'm sure if the team in form beats the team out of form you'll be able to say see it was because of him, him and him... and if by some miracle the team out of form beats the team in form maybe you'll come on later and say it was also because of him, him and him. 

They've been picked so all have my support win lose or draw! 

Up the owls! WAWAW (well most of us).

Guest LittleG
11 minutes ago, Captain Scarlett said:

Having seen that line up  (Iorfa + Lees )paired together again , I  can't see past another 2 - 3 goals let in.

Fletcher might poach one goal so Brentford 3 - 1 Wednesday

sorry

UTO

Didn't really have a choice with Borner injured.