Brentford - Wednesday OMDT

1 minute ago, Philb125 said:

So if I follow your logic here, the chairman doesn't want Westwood playing as he behind Jos and now Monk's decisions. But in the same respect the chairman in between those two managers extended Westwoods contract. Chansiri must be even stupider than many on here claim. 

That just about nails it.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, full fathom five said:

Either way i want him gone, long term you can't carry on like Monk is and expect to get the results to get us to where we want to be. The writings been on the wall for a long time now yet still some people refuse to see it.

I think some people realise they aren't in the position to dish out the P45's!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

‘Paxaio picks the side’ stands about as much water as ‘Hutch and Westy never do anything wrong ever’ 

You’ve got admit though for someone who officially doesn’t have a title at the club, he’s always around the place.

I remember when Bruce was questioned about him, he said he was part of the fabric of the place. I think that said it all for me?

6 minutes ago, Philb125 said:

I didn't know that no, just checked and you're right they're just above us down at bottom. So it's just the better team, better players, better league position and better manager they have in their favour! 

ah you mean like when we played Wigan, Barnsley and Luton. Teams that we have a better league position, better players and better manager (possibly) than. :bullen:

Edited by WalthamOwl

Just now, WalthamOwl said:

ah you mean like when we played Wigan, Barnsley and Luton. Teams that we have a better league position, better players and better manager (possibly) than. 

Now you're getting into the spirit, we have a chance to beat them just like all of the mentioned teams beat us! Up the owls! 

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Captain Scarlett said:

Today is the day we get Brentford's season back on track like we do with so many teams.

If your team is struggling or having a nightmare run, just play us and we'll guarantee to get your season going again.

If your season has gone to poo, cant score a goal, cant win a game, maybe you should call......

20200307_143510.jpg

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Philb125 said:

So if I follow your logic here, the chairman doesn't want Westwood playing as he behind Jos and now Monk's decisions. But in the same respect the chairman in between those two managers extended Westwoods contract. Chansiri must be even stupider than many on here claim. 

Alright then. Why is Monk’s tenure like Jos’? And why did Bruce select the teams that he did and Bill and Ben didn’t/haven’t?

3 minutes ago, Great Big Galaa said:

You’ve got admit though for someone who officially doesn’t have a title at the club, he’s always around the place.

I remember when Bruce was questioned about him, he said he was part of the fabric of the place. I think that said it all for me?

He’s 100% part of the club, ever since Milan invited him to be , but he doesn’t pick the side like everyone insists as soon as things go wrong 

that team selection is 110% Garry Monk and nobody else 

6 minutes ago, BeverleyOwl74 said:

4-0 Brentford.  I'd rather have Les Dawson in goal.

Monk needs to go.

More chance of a Blankety Blank sheet with Les in goal. Cameron wouldn’t be able to hold on to his Blankety Blank chequebook and pen.

Edited by Great Big Galaa
  • Haha 1

Just now, Great Big Galaa said:

Alright then. Why is Monk’s tenure like Jos’? And why did Bruce select the teams that he did and Bill and Ben didn’t/haven’t?

I can only go with different people have different views... 

Like I don't think the chairman/his advisor is influencing team selection, but you seamingly do. Now I'm not saying youre wrong or I'm right. I'm just saying if your logic runs true, why is he extending contracts of players that he is freezing out?

Your view may not be wrong, but it is far fetched and runs against logic and common sense.