Brentford - Wednesday OMDT

4 minutes ago, Dot said:

possession

Brentford 88% Wednesday 12%

To be fair we are more likely to do something daft and give the ball away which will create chances for them, quite happy that we haven't had much of the ball! :ghoulguy:

These players are a disgrace.  They played like warriors on Wednesday night, playing up to the cameras against the big boys.  Yet again today, cameras off, they don't care.

There are elements of talent missing throughout the team but the biggest thing we're missing is effort.  You could see on Wednesday night every single one of them ran 10% harder.  They're walking again today.  I don't feel like I can blame Monk for that other than to suggest he clearly isn't able to motivate them.  My question is though, can anyone?

Just not bothered...

Been playing ok for last 10 minutes, shame we gave them a two goal start. Having said that, they also hit the bar and Dawson made a good save, so we could easily be 4-0 down. If, just if, we can nick a goal and go in 2-1, we might still get something today. Big if though. C'mon Wednesday!

6 minutes ago, OwlAbroad said:

At what other club would a manager in charge of a side producing such a disasterous set of results and diabolical performances over such a long period and totally devoid of ideas continue to be safe in their job?

We are an absolute laughing stock.

In fairness, most of the bottom half have suffered runs like this and their managers have kept their jobs.  Hull haven't won since they beat us!

Just not bothered...