Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread 2020-2021

27 minutes ago, wilyfox said:

Millwall have recruited well. I really like Woods & Malone. Not convinced by Bennett. Has attributes, but seems to struggle a lot with niggling injuries. Parrott is a real prospect. 

Hasn't Malone been quite poor at both Huddersfield and Derby now?

47 minutes ago, Bloxwich Owl said:

MILLWALL have confirmed a double swoop on Derby County for Mason Bennett and Scott Malone.

Bennett, 24, joins on a permanent deal for an undisclosed fee, while left-sided defender Malone, 29, has signed a season-long loan deal.

The pair are Lions boss Gary Rowett’s third and fourth recruits of the summer, after Ryan Woods and Troy Parrott.

Just think of the players we could have signed had we got the correct Gary in.

A central midfield ball winner, a left back, and 2 strikers.

Did Gary Monk and Gary Rowett get their shopping lists mixed up.lol

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, room0035 said:

Just think of the players we could have signed had we got the correct Gary in.

A central midfield ball winner, a left back, and 2 strikers.

Did Gary Monk and Gary Rowett get their shopping lists mixed up.lol

Same crap different day

Zzzzzzzzzz

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, bladeshater said:

Same crap different day

Zzzzzzzzzz

Oh I am sorry did we sign a striker and left back and I missed it, I though we have only signed 2 central midfielders and a centre back but if I missed a signing please tell...... WTF:

7 minutes ago, room0035 said:

The game against Leicester City tomorrow do we know if we have any trialist in the game, with so many good players out of contract I am very surprised if we don't have a few in on trial with the first team.

Asked Dom Howson this the other day, says he was unaware that there were any trialists with us but would not be surprised if we were to try this route.

1 hour ago, gurujuan said:

I would take DaCruz, or Windass, as long as we had four better options as well 

Yes Monk’s set up at Birmingham was a big man through the middle (Juke) a wide striker (Adams) and an attacking midfielder on the other flank (Jota) with Mashona the creative midfielder It’s possible Windass and DaCruz could be earmarked for the Adams and Jota roles It’s unlikely that they will supply the goals those two scored though We also don’t have a centre forward of any description, and when the system is so dependent on that type of player, we’ll need a back up player of similar stature 

We’ve already seen how much we missed Fletcher when he was absent If that is the way we want to set up, we are looking at bringing in 4-5 strikers to make the system work

No way we’ll end up with 4 better options than Windass or da Cruz.

Can’t see Monk moving away from 352 either. Wouldn’t be at all surprised if it’s Windass plus 1 starting up top.