Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread 2020-2021

1 minute ago, WalthamOwl said:

is Windass really a forward? Wonder who these other irons are please God don’t let one of them be Da Cruz!

DomHowson

4:35 PM

He's someone the club are still keeping close tabs on. GM liked him and, in patches, he showed what he could do last season. It would have been interesting to see how Da Cruz would have gone on had he scored a goal. I think that would have done him a power of good.

1 minute ago, WalthamOwl said:

is Windass really a forward? Wonder who these other irons are please God don’t let one of them be Da Cruz!

People say he plays in the hole, but right now the biggest hole we have, is where the forwards should be

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

DomHowson

He's someone the club are still keeping close tabs on. GM liked him and, in patches, he showed what he could do last season. It would have been interesting to see how Da Cruz would have gone on had he scored a goal. I think that would have done him a power of good.

liked him! He was abysmal. 14 games, 0 goals and 1 assist. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

DomHowson

4:49 PM

The closest Wednesday are in terms of signing a forward is with Windass. That deal is at an advanced stage. But the club have got other irons in the fire which they are working on as we speak.

3 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

Let’s hope we can get 3 or 4 of those irons out of the fire, or will be Windass and Rhodes leading the line

2 minutes ago, royalowlisback said:

Think it will be more a case of any old iron.

1291575486_200(2).gif.61ea7a9598108f0cb02079394b26db68.gif

711529022_200(3).gif.a14421d556a49c81af9df7ea77ee8ba8.gif

• Haha 1

Just now, WalthamOwl said:

Seems to be an obsession with players that played for us last season that weren’t good enough and where a big part of our shocking form since Christmas. 

This is it, it’s like, them working hard is the only criteria

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Seems to be an obsession with players that played for us last season that weren’t good enough and where a big part of our shocking form since Christmas. 

It's a bit like Stockholm Syndrome, we were stuck with them last year, now we think we like them.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Nothing new to report with Murphy. Wednesday would love to bring him back but Steve Bruce is taking a closer look at him at Newcastle. Murphy has quite a few potential suitors in the Championship and Rangers are big admirers of his qualities. It all depends on what Newcastle decide to do with him.

Newcastle have big problems. Apparently Joelinton has gone AWOL

What’s your impression of the new coaching team ?

DomHowson
5:07 PM
I am really encouraged with what I have seen and what I have heard about the new coaching team. I think they have all come in and made a big impact. It is amazing what a few new faces can do to lift spirits. It is good to see that Monk has been backed and allowed to bring in his own people. It's a commitment to what Monk is trying to build.

13 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

DomHowson

And if I had shagged Jennifer Anniston, I might not be having the problems I am now. 

• Haha 1