Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread 2020-2021

We wouldn’t have let our former strikers leave without being confident of replacing them with better I’m sure. Strikers only commit themselves to new clubs towards the end of transfer windows after weighing up all options, such is the demand for strikers. 

I’ll get my boots polished just in case I’m needed though.

13 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

We wouldn’t have let our former strikers leave without being confident of replacing them with better I’m sure. Strikers only commit themselves to new clubs towards the end of transfer windows after weighing up all options, such is the demand for strikers. 

I’ll get my boots polished just in case I’m needed though.

🤞🤞🤞

Regardless of whether you rate them or not to release all of Borukov, Preston, Damba and O’Brien was very stupid to say the least.

Factor in our only under-23 striker has had to be promoted to the first team squad says it all? Well run club? Total Joke of a club more like?

With first team, and U23 requirements, we probably need 7 or 8 strikers in, that’s crazy From the moment we decided to embark on this madness, I cautioned people that it would be practically impossible to sign that many in one window

• Haha 1

Guest wilyfox
1 minute ago, gurujuan said:

With first team, and U23 requirements, we probably need 7 or 8 strikers in, that’s crazy From the moment we decided to embark on this madness, I cautioned people that it would be practically impossible to sign that many in one window

we will sign strikers

1 minute ago, WalthamOwl said:

I may be wrong but I thought they where different types of midfield player? Garner more of a defensive one? 

I thought so, but he was one of the leading goalscorers for Manchester Utd’s development side He can tackle though, so I’d settle for a midfield three of Garner, Brown and Bannan That surely would tempt most strikers

It seems to me that a lot on here are really misunderstanding the effect that Covid will have on the upcoming season.

A lot of folk really don’t get that next season will not be a normal season and think that we’re operating in normal times.

Get ready for some madness!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, nbupperthongowl said:

Do you fill the 'young and hungry' profile...or just the second half.🤦

Just the 2nd part but that won’t matter to Mr C because

1)I’m cheap

2)I’m available

3)I have a compromising photo of him at Spearmint Rhino

4)I regularly buy John West tinned red salmon.