Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread 2020-2021

Fletch 18k a week I think on a 2 year deal - clubs were only wanting to sign him on a one year deal. Security for him of 2 years on a v good wage. 

As for fox, average/poor championship player. 

They don't play for us anymore so couldn't give a throw what they do. I just hope Harris terrorises Fox when we play them 

• Like 1

Yes, we’d accepted he was moving on, so now it’s an issue? My take on it is, he was a good player for us, but in a way, limited our attacking options. Actually that’s not Fletcher’s fault, as he was probably capable of more, but it made it too easy for our players to keep aiming balls to his head

Edited by gurujuan

Just now, Markowski77 said:

Fletch 18k a week I think on a 2 year deal - clubs were only wanting to sign him on a one year deal. Security for him of 2 years on a v good wage. 

They don't play for us anymore so couldn't give a throw what they do. I just hope Harris terrorises Fox when we play them 

Going on his first 2 years here I think Palmer would terrorise him

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Markowski77 said:

Is fox playing right back? You mean Murphy!!!! 

Guest wilyfox
5 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

Does anyone recall the name of the German defensive midfielder we were linked with earlier

Patrick Erras, signed for Bremen last month.

Edited by wilyfox

1 minute ago, Sefton owl said:

Our business to date suggests we are heading in a positive direction. 

Two strikers and a wing back and I’ll be relatively happy.

I would say it suggests very little at the moment. Not that I’m against either signing, but neither of them alone, really suggest a new direction