Clubs demand Sheffield Wednesday points deduction

52 minutes ago, 0114 said:

Bit weird then, let me quote your first post. “Have we asked for the SAME to happen to Derby, Reading and Villa - who have all sold their stadium in similar fashion” :laugh::laugh::laugh:

That’s exactly the point your getting at, they should be punished the same. None of those clubs back dated their sale like we have. Which you only seem to notice once I pointed out :laugh: That’s twice now you’ve changed what you said 

Have you read what I said? I was asking the person I quoted who said we would ask for the same punishment if that is what had actually happened. At no point did I say it SHOULD be the same punishment. Go back and check the post again if you like, but I'm sure you'll change it to suit your own strange needs. :1276983839_MonkHome:

22 minutes ago, HarrowbyOwl said:

If he’s good enough for the Corleone family he’ll do for me.

Seriously  though they don’t come much better than De Marco

Would have been fascinating to follow the arguments in the case but it all seems to have been done under tight wraps

Excellent

• Haha 1

Just now, oz_owl said:

Have you read what I said? I was asking the person I quoted who said we would ask for the same punishment if that is what had actually happened. At no point did I say it SHOULD be the same punishment. Go back and check the post again if you like, but I'm sure you'll change it to suit your own strange needs. :1276983839_MonkHome:

I have. That’s exactly what you said :laugh:

7 minutes ago, 0114 said:

I have. That’s exactly what you said :laugh:

Asking a question of someone else if something had actually happened. Not saying that thing should happen. You appear to lack basic comprehension skills, or you're deliberately pretending you do. Awesome work either way. :ghoulguy:

46 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

God...sounds like a Mafioso sorta brief....

"You talkin' to me!!/"?

wouldn't go down to well with A Judge Pickles sorta character

Judge Pickles was the family court judge at the time that decided my parents divorce case in 1978 

Today's useless fact

24 minutes ago, Mrs Blenkinsops shed said:

How much does Mr De Marco charge by the hour?...

A QC somewhere around 2000 per hour or more if they have a good reputation of winning.

Liaised with a couple on tax investigations over the years - one was called Mr wee pipe (bet the swear filter changes that)

17 minutes ago, oz_owl said:

Asking a question of someone else if something had actually happened. Not saying that thing should happen. You appear to lack basic comprehension skills, or you're deliberately pretending you do. Awesome work either way. :ghoulguy:

No, you said the charges were similar. Had you been aware of what we was charged with. You’d know that they are not. 

Maybe do some research on the situation before commenting next time :biggrin: and also try remembering what you’ve said? 

Any more insults because you can’t debate? Let me know. :laugh:

19 minutes ago, 0114 said:

No, you said the charges were similar. Had you been aware of what we was charged with. You’d know that they are not. 

Maybe do some research on the situation before commenting next time :biggrin: and also try remembering what you’ve said? 

Any more insults because you can’t debate? Let me know. :laugh:

Make your mind up which thing is bothering you. :laugh:

2 minutes ago, 0114 said:

Nothing :biggrin: I’m just happy to help educate you on something you wasn’t aware of...

You helped remind me of a few owlstalk givens. :laugh:

This is the bloke who is supposedly representing us and Derby against the EFL.

Hearing as well.that the QC involved in the case against the council and SYP re crowds leaving the ground is also involved. Looks like both clubs aren't messing about 

https://www.blackstonechambers.com/barristers/nick-de-marco/?fbclid=IwAR2UjS90In6AiMO3g0vL-h0kMlGGKMadMt_UW4A1zBP2yr90eAGrrxe5ZnM

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, darra said:

Hearing as well.that the QC involved in the case against the council and SYP re crowds leaving the ground is also involved. Looks like both clubs aren't messing about 

https://www.blackstonechambers.com/barristers/nick-de-marco/?fbclid=IwAR2UjS90In6AiMO3g0vL-h0kMlGGKMadMt_UW4A1zBP2yr90eAGrrxe5ZnM

Seems to be top of his field,  he’s the guy that got QPR’s initial FFP fine reduced 

39 minutes ago, darra said:

Well that’s potentially positive news amongst a field of sh*t.  At least we are serious about fighting this charge that we are using decent people. Not D-Solicitors  

• Haha 1