MONK OUT!!! Total embarrassment

With an attacking front 4 it was absolutely critical for Bannan to be on his game today. He was completely anonymous. 

Pelupessy you would imagine is only in for Luongo who would have also linked play better. 

Finally, Lees is a liability and makes Börner worse. Should have played Osaze. That’s the only criticism I can have for the manager today.

Just now, SnappyOwl said:

With an attacking front 4 it was absolutely critical for Bannan to be on his game today. He was completely anonymous. 

Pelupessy you would imagine is only in for Luongo who would have also linked play better. 

Finally, Lees is a liability and makes Börner worse. Should have played Osaze. That’s the only criticism I can have for the manager today.

Lees was bad but Borner was horrendous 

7 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

Just out of interest.

Where did people think this mid-table squad was going to finish this season?

Was dreading the worst when Bruce went. But all in looking for now is some sign that this manager is capable, and I'm not seeing it at the moment.

Just now, agentwalker said:

Was dreading the worst when Bruce went. But all in looking for now is some sign that this manager is capable, and I'm not seeing it at the moment.

We've been bloody dreadful.

Still think we'll finish 10-14th where I thought we would.

Not a phrase I like. But this squad.....It is what it is. 

I was very disappointed with the appointment of Monk, partly due to reported issues with transfers at former clubs.  Having said it that, I don’t think we can afford to get rid of him now - players need to take much of the responsibility for poor performances, this isn’t a recent thing, been going on for the last 3 years or more.  If Monk’s contract does expire in the summer, it would take a significant improvement in performances between now and the end of the season to merit a new deal.

6 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

Just out of interest.

Where did people think this mid-table squad was going to finish this season?

Think it's more the manner of everything that's winding people up. The whole team just seems to be going backwards (in every sense of the word :laugh:), and with the new players in the team today it's an even greater sense of deflation. The feel-good factor of the last few days has ended up with absolutely nothing changing on the pitch.

19 minutes ago, Markowski77 said:

Monk Out - these have been some of the worst performances I have witnessed - even more so than jos

the players tactically have no clue what they are meant to be doing or playing - his played 4 up top - with no idea what do to with them or how to get the ball to them

and these so called responses - give me a break 

the man is a fraud 

we’ve just been outplayed by an awful Barnsley team 

awful 

WAWAW

I have to agree unacceptable