Hutchinson

35 minutes ago, Ronnie Starling said:

Let's hope we get rid of Westwood, Lee, Lees, Hutchinson and Bannan at the end of this season. Big time Charlie's that never turn up when it matters.

Some great points there

Question for you guys.

How many times have you ever seen Hutchinson pull out of a tackle?  

I honestly can't remember one instance.  

I can't get my head around how we can lay waste to a key member of the squad, a player who will put his bolloks on the line time and again. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, McRightSide said:

Maybe Hutchinson thought Monk was bang out of order slagging the players in public

Maybe Hutchinson thought Monk was stupid for thinking a Nuhiu Rhodes partnership was the way to victory

Maybe Hutchinson thought Monk was stupid for not playing Reach on the left

Maybe Hutchinson thought Harris had done nothing to deserve his spot over Reach

Maybe Hutchinson thought that playing Palmer RB and Odubajo LB was a bit weird

Maybe Hutchinson thought we should be most positive than playing one upfront at home

Maybe Hutchinson thought we shiould actually try and play on the front foot instead of trying to absorb pressure and counter attack

Maybe Hutchinson didn't like hearing that he takes himself out of the game thwarting any chance of positive forward play by dropping so deep he may as well have been a sweeper behind the back four

Edited by OwlBiSeeinThi
  • Like 1

Guest Grez Bez
4 minutes ago, Arthur Bostrom's dog said:

Hutchinson is basically a problem player, he thinks he’s better than he actually is and has the Joey Essex mentality as a human being. I have it on excellent authority he is a massive disruptive element in the changing room. Southern bellend.

Elaborate

4 minutes ago, Arthur Bostrom's dog said:

Hutchinson is basically a problem player, he thinks he’s better than he actually is and has the Joey Essex mentality as a human being. I have it on excellent authority he is a massive disruptive element in the changing room. Southern bellend.

Well, that's me convinced.

:duntmatter:

• Haha 3

20 minutes ago, OxOwl said:

It's not all about tackling tho is it.

You know that

It's not just the tackling tough, the heart, commitment the energy, the willingness to get that extra inch. 

Hutchinson is not the problem here.  The way some fans will disregard a player who has physically put his body on the line, I find absolutely baffling.  

I have it on very good authority that Monk was extremely unhappy about the quick throw in Hutchinson took last week.

Such an outright refusal to follow clear match day instructions has seen him banished to the U23s

Really can't believe how many people have been whooshed by this.

lol

• Haha 1

Luongo missing in the middle causes us no end of problems.

Fletcher missing up front causes us no end of problems. (Wickham is an outstanding signing but I'm not sure he's a 1 up top man. He may even work fairly wellwith Nuhiu like he used to years ago.)

Borner missing, likewise...

though its becoming really apparent over recent weeks that Iorfa is absolutely critical to us.

Maybe Hutchinson thought Monk was bang out of order slagging the players in public

Maybe Hutchinson thought Monk was stupid for thinking a Nuhiu Rhodes partnership was the way to victory

Maybe Hutchinson thought Monk was stupid for not playing Reach on the left

Maybe Hutchinson thought Harris had done nothing to deserve his spot over Reach

Maybe Hutchinson thought that playing Palmer RB and Odubajo LB was a bit weird

Maybe Hutchinson thought we should be most positive than playing one upfront at home

Maybe Hutchinson thought we shiould actually try and play on the front foot instead of trying to absorb pressure and counter attack

Maybe Hutchinson can make those decisions when he gets a managers job. (If indeed he thought anything )