Hutchinson

Everybody has to be on board, staff and players alike. For potg fans to even consider parting with best part of £40.

According to transfer market 

Hutchinson

Forestieri 

Lee

Nuhui

Rhodes

Fletcher 

Fox 

Winnall

Pelupessy

Stobbs

Are all out of contract. 

Dawson agreed, Fox pending. Fletcher next

2 hours ago, g-owls said:

I struggle with my mental health.  Not only that but I'm also a carer for my wife who has suffered all of her life, and on one occasion almost led to her taking her life. I saved her that night. It was horrible. 

I take medication every day, and have done for the last four years. I've also had counselling. 

I've also had the DWP causing me numerous problems which haven't helped. 

In none of that time though, has it been an excuse. I still have a wife, a child, and a part time job which i have never let me boss or fellow workmates down. 

Clark Carlisle explained how his managers used to leave him out of match day squads at his request due to changes in his mental state.

I’m sorry that you suffer from mental illness but I hope you would know that there is not just one type of mental illness, no mental state is constant and each mental illness has varying degrees of impact. 

Guest Grez Bez
19 minutes ago, Ronio said:

LSowls at least give your reasoning fella?  

Your labouring your point. You posted the same thing about 10 times!

Guest LittleG
3 hours ago, MA55 IVE said:

Hutchinson left the training ground very early this morning before any of the players arrived with a suitcase. 

He was going down the market to sell some hooky gear like Del boy 

Guest LittleG
3 hours ago, Stoop said:

Might be the class of 2015 clique

Not the old clique comment. Last week BB and FF were part of this clique and they both played today. 

12 minutes ago, LSOwls said:

Your labouring your point. You posted the same thing about 10 times!

And despite that, he is still missing the point.

Seemingly, two managers have deemed Hutchinson enough trouble to jettison him from the first team.

That is pretty damming and suggests some real issues within the camp.

At some point, enough is enough. Players cant just rule the roost and do as they please.

• Like 1

Guest LittleG
3 hours ago, cowl said:

Wow.

Doesn't take much to turn on a player that rarely, if ever, gives less than 100%.

And all for what? A rumour?!

Fully agree. There's so much speculation and conjecture without knowing the facts; its unbeivable.

Monk's clearly made a statement - long time overdue - Jos did it but wasn't strong enough. 

Hutch should have gone/retired in 2017 but as always we are carry on with long contracts for crocks. 

Thank god we can move on in the Summer. Sell Westwood if someone will have him or get Cheadle to pay his wages.

Just now, Animis said:

Monk's clearly made a statement - long time overdue - Jos did it but wasn't strong enough

Hutch should have gone/retired in 2017 but as always we are carry on with long contracts for crocks. 

Thank god we can move on in the Summer. Sell Westwood if someone will have him or get Cheadle to pay his wages.

Equally, Jos' statement may well have been too strong. Just excluding players from the first team picture is hardly a positive solution.

Let's just see how this plays out. If there's been a falling out, then Monk's view take here may be merely to 'rest' him from the team for a few games.

Also, in fairness to Hutchinson, up until the Wigan game, I'm not sure whether he's missed any more than a single game due to injury this season.

Guest LittleG
3 hours ago, Road Runner said:

They is clearly a splits all over the team who are best mates and who aren't. They can be split into 3/4 groups. 

Even though Jos looked crazy with the selection maybe he wasn't as crazy as we thought and he knew something we didn't he just didn't have back up so went with the kids. 

Regarding your first paragraph, I shod imagine that is the case at every club and you could probably extend that to include groups of employees in any profession.

Second paragraph, he was crazy and totally useless

3 hours ago, ReadingOwl said:

But that can be daft, in context - Paul McGrath very rarely trained.

Football was different then, a lot of players smoked, drank a lot and just ate what they want. There’s a lot more focus on fitness, sports science etc now.

Guest LittleG

I've heard that Lee is the "silent assasin" at Hillsborough. He comes over as the nice, unassuming guy but behind the scenes he's stirring the pot and playing team mates off against each other, as well.as being Monks mole in the dressing room. 

Jesus just looked at first few posts,can't be bothered with the rest.Thats what happens in the work place be it football or a factory our whatever.Some folks have stronger views than others,managers,bosses have to deal with it,its part of life.The big guy in the group sometimes gives the boss chance to flex his muscle,no big deal,get over it.