Hutchinson

1 minute ago, Ronio said:

Question for you Royal D, genuine question. 

Have you seen a problem with Hutchinson' attitude on the pitch in all the games he has played for us?

No and that’s my honest answer , but I’ve seen a serious problem with the attitude of the team on the whole and he’s a part of that team , and 2 different managers seem to have left him out for reasons unknown 

He’s a good player when he’s fit I’ll be the last to try and argue otherwise, but we have a serious issue across the squad and it needs addressing , whatever he’s doing or done clearly isn’t putting confidence in the manager to select him 

12 minutes ago, g-owls said:

Yes you are correct. 

But with my own experience I've realised more than ever that it cannot be used as an ongoing excuse. 

It's accepting a problem, getting the right support and then seeing that whilst we are all different, your kind of different isn't a bad thing. Accept it and live life because your a long time dead. 

I've accepted that and still struggle massively with mental health, have done for over 15 years and it's pretty much destroyed my life - I certainly don't use it as an excuse - it just is.

There have been times where I have had to pull out of playing football/work at the very last second, or even during, because of my mental state. This morning I played a game with no problems. As I say, it affects different people in different ways.

Edited by KivoOwl
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

No and that’s my honest answer , but I’ve seen a serious problem with the attitude of the team on the whole and he’s a part of that team , and 2 different managers seem to have left him out for reasons unknown 

Bring Big Ron back - is my answer.

He must be about 75 now though.

lol

My favourite Big Ron quote (loads tell me it’s not true - but I’m sticking by it).

Trainer - “Ron, he’s concussed, he doesn’t know who he is”.

Big Ron - “Tell him he’s Pele and send him back on”.

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

5 minutes ago, KivoOwl said:

I've accepted that and still struggle massively with mental health, have done for over 15 years and it's pretty much destroyed my life - I certainly don't use it as an excuse - it just is.

Sorry to hear that Kivo.

You are well thought of by lots on here. Me included.

Your comments are always worth a read.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Sonny said:

Wonder what Bullen thinks about this squad disharmony. As well as the players themselves, he’s a common denominator across changing managers.

In someways I like the approach to continuity but if it doesn’t avoid these kinds of problem then what’s the point? Too close to the players perhaps, I couldn’t possibly say, it’s all speculation. Ultimately the players are responsible for their own behaviour but everyone needs managing. I don’t know.

Another thing that needs refreshing in the summer. Hope Monk brings in his own guys. 

1 minute ago, McRightSide said:

I have it on very good authority that Monk was extremely unhappy about the quick throw in Hutchinson took last week.

Such an outright refusal to follow clear match day instructions has seen him banished to the U23s

If true.

Monk is pathetic

• Haha 4