Hutchinson

Guest Bulgaria
2 minutes ago, ReadingOwl said:

I want to know what was in Hutchinson suit case when he left the training ground.

You don’t think he does a Betterware round on the side?

It's most likey his first aid kit.

4 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Do you really think he has been dropped from the 18 due to Monk deeming him not good enough? 

No chance. 

Actually, I think I'd be quite willing to 'lump on' their having been a fall out.

But my point is about how quickly he's being turned on, when we don't really know anything.

I once bumped into the whole squad in Lincoln a couple of years ago. They were at the Hilton ahead of a pre season friendly, whilst I was there at the same time with the wife. 

Westwood came across as a bit of a arse to be honest, and it's not that I'd made it aware I was a fan. To him, I was just a normal bloke who didn't have a clue who he was. He just had the look and attitude of someone stuck up their own backside. Pudil was nice enough though. 

Just now, g-owls said:

I once bumped into the whole squad in Lincoln a couple of years ago. They were at the Hilton ahead of a pre season friendly, whilst I was there at the same time with the wife. 

Westwood came across as a bit of a arse to be honest, and it's not that I'd made it aware I was a fan. To him, I was just a normal bloke who didn't have a clue who he was. He just had the look and attitude of someone stuck up their own backside. Pudil was nice enough though. 

Did you speak to him?

25 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

So thats Westwood and Hutch both sidelined. Maybe Jos wasn’t crackers after all? 

I never really had a problem with that decision, as unpopular as it was. I've heard stories about both players.

For me it was his changing the defence every week that got Jos the sack. It was mental.

Guest Bulgaria
1 minute ago, cowl said:

But my point is about how quickly he's being turned on, when we don't really know anything.

I think that tells you all you need to know about how fans feel about Westwood.

10 minutes ago, ReadingOwl said:

But that can be daft, in context - Paul McGrath very rarely trained.

Correct he didn't, but I doubt he'd get away with that in today's faster paced & more intense football.

Edited by mogbad

4 minutes ago, NYCOWL said:

I never really had a problem with that decision, as unpopular as it was. I've heard stories about both players.

For me it was his changing the defence every week that got Jos the sack. It was mental.

I tried to stick up for Jos.

But playing no forwards away at Millwall was difficult to mitigate.

They is clearly a splits all over the team who are best mates and who aren't. They can be split into 3/4 groups. 

Even though Jos looked crazy with the selection maybe he wasn't as crazy as we thought and he knew something we didn't he just didn't have back up so went with the kids. 

Shame really they have been good servants to the club, but no player is bigger than the club so it would be best if they all left for pastures new and let Monk build a team instead a set of individuals which we currently have. 

1 minute ago, ReadingOwl said:

I tried to stick up for Jos.

But playing no forwards away at Millwall was difficult to mitigate.

Jos lost his mind.

But I think  there was a lot going on that we don't see.

What a shame we lost Steve Bruce. 

Not the first time that the mood in the camp has soured. I remember when Jos came in he seemed to lay a big emphasis on de-toxifying the atmosphere around the training ground, by the time he left it was just as bad.

Slightly torn between my admiration for Hutch and Westwood as long-serving players who seem to bleed blue and white, but they're part of a group who've been here a long time without really getting us anywhere. It's not exactly hard to imagine Hutch's mouth running away with him and I've also been told a few things about Westwood which tie in with the general perception of him being a bit of a pain in the arse behind the scenes.

23 minutes ago, ReadingOwl said:

I remember them too. But it would have had more resonance if Rhodes had actually put a shift in, in his first stint here.

Nothing wrong with senior players - taking other players to task if they are letting the Club down.

However, I have no idea if Rhodes’ comments had merit or not.

I'm not sure if Rhodes can be accused of "not putting in a shift" after he arrived - he came in way off match fitness having barely played, set up the winner in his first game, scored a brace in his second but you could see how badly his head dropped after missing the penalty at Elland Road. Never really recovered from that.

Just now, Road Runner said:

They is clearly a splits all over the team who are best mates and who aren't. They can be split into 3/4 groups. 

Even though Jos looked crazy with the selection maybe he wasn't as crazy as we thought and he knew something we didn't he just didn't have back up so went with the kids. 

Shame really they have been good servants to the club, but no player is bigger than the club so it would be best if they all left for pastures new and let Monk build a team instead a set of individuals which we currently have. 

I always thought Jos was trying to play all the right notes, but just in the wrong order.

I always suspected there was method in his madness.

At least Bukorov would have got a game.

:duntmatter:

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, 2roland2 said:

Dont worry if FF has a stinker in the next few games it will be him again.  
what happened to managers managing personalities. Ohh and I see reach is dropping g off the list after a semi decent performance today. 

Yes his pointing was second to none today. At one stage he even managed a forward and reverse point simultaneously. ... No mean feat.

• Haha 1