Hutchinson

2 minutes ago, Hirstys Salopettes said:

it could be the other way around if you get my drift 

Entirely possible mate yes but I can't see Hutchinson being the type to refuse to play if picked so at a time when Monk has dug out other members of the team for a poor attitude the last thing we need is to have an alternative option unavailable due to a fall out. 

4 hours ago, should know better said:

I think Bannan is the main reason we can't close games out, he goes missing when the opposition puts pressure on us, we therefore end up effectively playing with ten men defensively against 11.

Anyone who attends matches and watches will see that Hutch makes more tackles and gets to his man quicker than Luongo or JP, and that Bannan just does not bother save the odd petulant pointless foul.     

Whoever plays midfield with Bannan will have to put a shift in over and above, whilst he cheats us. It is always the other midfielders fault instead of the common denominator BB.   

Don't know  what game u watching  Hutch is know where near  the player Luongo is now. Plus he rarely finishes games with his biscuit legs 

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, Bouncing Owl said:

This squad are nearly men. It needs a clear out at the end of the season. 

Moreover, Westwood has a major ego problem, FF is a petulant bellend and Hutch is a confrontational and aggressive individual. I bet all 3 are problematic to the group. All 3 need flushing out alongside with just about all out of contract players bar Fox. 

How can you know that all this is true? You might be right. On the other hand this week the team looked much better with Fessi on the pitch and v Blackburn we improved massively when Hutch came on. As fans we can only judge by the effort we see on the pitch. Everything else is just conjecture.

1 minute ago, davetherivelinowl said:

How can you know that all this is true? You might be right. On the other hand this week the team looked much better with Fessi on the pitch and v Blackburn we improved massively when Hutch came on. As fans we can only judge by the effort we see on the pitch. Everything else is just conjecture.

FF seems to have lost the respect of other players & just seems to be going through the motions.

straight down the tunnel & doesn’t celebrate goals these days

7 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

He’s hardly played all season though. 

He’s hardly played for 2+years.

the FF that everyone loved hasn’t been round for yonks yet everyone  wants him in the side.

we should have cashed in after the Norwich game. He got his pay rise & bar a couple of glimpses he’s done nothing.

hopefully he’ll be part of the much needed squad overhaul in the summer.

8 minutes ago, richowl said:

the FF that everyone loved hasn’t been round for yonks yet everyone  wants him in the side.

we should have cashed in after the Norwich game. He got his pay rise & bar a couple of glimpses he’s done nothing.

Completely agree. I do think we’d do very well to find a player as good as 2015/16 FF though. 

1 minute ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Completely agree. I do think we’d do very well to find a player as good as 2015/16 FF though. 

If only.

was easily worth 10-15m in today’s market.

thats when teams like Brentford,Bristol etc sell them on for huge profit & find another gem.

the sooner we follow the same model the better.

1 hour ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Entirely possible mate yes but I can't see Hutchinson being the type to refuse to play if picked so at a time when Monk has dug out other members of the team for a poor attitude the last thing we need is to have an alternative option unavailable due to a fall out. 

Definitely not refused to play nor would he do so 

18 minutes ago, richowl said:

Ah ok.

So here’s the real agenda.

Nothing to do with the ‘not celebrating these days’

Hutchinson isn't the future...harsh...but its true...I don't give a flyer who is responsible for the spat, but the stark fact is...Hutchinson isn't a long term prospect.

Hanging onto yesterdays is what DC has been doing with such as Rhodes, westwood, hutch..Lee to a certain extent....its laudible if yer a loyal philanthropist..Its f.ookin' madness if you're running a football club...cos footballs only like that in a bloody soppy film..We are Wednesday..not f.ookin' Barnstoneworth.

Is  it a coincidence these players had the same sort of spat with Luhukay...Hutch with the moustache wotsit...was that necessary when a bloke had lost his job?

Does it show a character flaw?

I'm bloody fed up with the pandering to whoever the f.ook..be it Chansiri, monk, Hutch , Fessi etc...

Just do your bloody jobs!!

is that too much for a supporter to ask....You get sodding paid!!

Imagine calling a plumber in for a leaking tap...You get home and the bugger is at on yer sofa..wiv the wife..tellin' her how f.ookin' "Damp" his job can get...gettin' paid by the hour...you get home the taps still drippin' ?

Its madness......(Yes our lass did run off wiv a plumber...but thats not the point)

It doesn't happen in real life.

Why does Barry always do that zigzaggin' run ..applaud the North...then the Kop...then spin in f.ookin' circles for 75 outta 90 minutes lately?

Save yer f.ookin' energy Bazza...its a good "Zigzag" ....but not necessary

The others pre match...The crossbar challenge....

The whole Kop know half of 'em can't hit a cows ar *e with a Banjo...its bloody pointless...1 outta 50..hits the crossbar...they all smile and walk down the tunnel....

The Wednesday 0....Blackburn 5

"I hit the crossbar in the pre match warm u.............."

F>OOK OFF!!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, McRightSide said:

Ah ok.

So here’s the real agenda.

Nothing to do with the ‘not celebrating these days’

You can’t see the difference from the FF of 15-17 to now? His performances,fitness,persona,rapport with fans/ fellow players?

What agenda? And yes it left a bad taste when he refused to play. If your happy with that fair enough.

14 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

Heard someone say the other day that Lord Lucan had been found alive.

Thought I’d come on here to check, I know one of you guys will know.

Is it true, and if so, where have they found him?

Thanks.

Think the OP of the Westwood thread might know :ph34r:

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

Heard someone say the other day that Lord Lucan had been found alive.

Thought I’d come on here to check, I know one of you guys will know.

Is it true, and if so, where have they found him?

Thanks.

Went past us on Shergar ... up The Lepp opposite Law Bros

• Haha 2