Rhian Brewster on loan

Guest LittleG
11 hours ago, wilyfox said:

This ain't true, cos I live near Sarfend and we're a bunch of lying cúnts down ere. 

Yeah, I've read your posts!

13 minutes ago, outlaw pete said:

I believe rightly or wrongly that our current squad is good enough to make a serious challenge to exit the championship.

With a little bit of luck and we must be due a little bit of luck soon.

I'd rather have quality players than rely on luck, this lad seems to have all the attributes required, wouldn't harm if we had someone on the bench of his quality.  

42 minutes ago, nbupperthongowl said:

For us.....a different team may change that, could see him being fit for every game in the future

Past reputation may count for a lot?

I would say his past reputation will in fact be the exact reason we might struggle to shift Forestieri for any decent money. 

When I think of what he is it's in this order;

1. Temperamental

2. Injury prone

3. Gifted

The first 2 points make him an underachiever, if someone can tackle that then he might finally deliver on his great potential. 

8 minutes ago, Mystic Neg said:

I would say his past reputation will in fact be the exact reason we might struggle to shift Forestieri for any decent money. 

1. Temperamental

2. Injury prone

3. Gifted

The first 2 points make him an underachiever, if someone can tackle that then he might finally deliver on his great potential. 

Maybe the undoubted talent would make someone take the gamble...they may only need him to perform for 12/15 games to get promoted. They could then sell him on..... for a profit

8 minutes ago, Mystic Neg said:

1. Temperamental

2. Injury prone

3. Gifted

As ive said before I wouldn't be looking to shift Forestieri out he's be the striker id wanna keep.... in a promotion push if we can get him firing he CAN be the difference. 

On this potential signing it could go either way. He seems to have the attributes we need but having not played proper football before it has the potential to not work out. Its not an avenue id go down myself id be looking for someone whos had some game time. That being said these players cost more and are harder to get.

Have reiterated several times Dwight Gayle !!! Its just the cost of it and in his case the appeal, would he come with the deduction over us ~???

14 hours ago, agentwalker said:

We don't want this kid. Watch the video 30seconds in he's got his shirt on back to front.

First day of training, " Right lad, this is a football shirt, this is how you put it on. Now you have a go."

" No not like that, that's back to front, try again."

" This may take some time."

lol

• Like 1