Rhian Brewster on loan

Why would he have been at Hillsborough "to sign" yesterday, almost a fortnight before the transfer window opens? Even if it's being done early with a view to him being available for Hull on NYD, surely the league can't register the loan deal until that day so he wouldn't be eligible to play straightaway?

You can do pre-contract agreements for full transfers, but I've never heard of it being done for a loan before.

2 minutes ago, Bannofan said:

That will be Jordan Rhodes luck summed up.

Scores a hat-trick, earns rave reviews .....club signs another striker less than a week later. 

Think we might just survive without Rhian Brewster to be honest. 

Looking at the youtube clip he looks pretty good linking up with others as well as being an instinctive scorer. I think him and JR could work well together.

1 hour ago, alanharper said:

Why would he have been at Hillsborough "to sign" yesterday, almost a fortnight before the transfer window opens? Even if it's being done early with a view to him being available for Hull on NYD, surely the league can't register the loan deal until that day so he wouldn't be eligible to play straightaway?

You can do pre-contract agreements for full transfers, but I've never heard of it being done for a loan before.

He can train with the team though so he could hit the ground running on the 1st Jan.

Just not bothered...

12 hours ago, kevtheowl said:

He was introduced to all the lads today down at the training ground, exciting times. #THE WEDNESDAY GOING UP.   UTO 

You'll get one right eventually :biggrin: